Mamax 2014 | 10/18

mrbee2828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Mid-Atlantic Marine Aquarists Society (MAMAS) would like to invite you to the 2014 Mid-Atlantic Marine Aquarium Expo (MAMAX) located in Virginia Beach, VA on October 18, 2014 from 10:00am-3:00pm. Previously named "The Fall Frag Fest", MAMAX has rebranded and grown since our first show. MAMAX is an opportunity for reef aquarists in the mid-atlantic region to come together for a day of saltwater hobby exposure, education, conversation, contests and family fun. With over 20 vendors from across the country, raffles and contests throughout the day, we have something for everyone.

www.midatlanticmas.com

General admission is just $5 and kids 12 and under are free. Limited quantities of VIP tickets will be available as well. VIP tickets get you in a full hour before general admission to meet vendors, cherry pick stock and pick up exclusive deals. You'll also get a t-shirt, a MAMAS sticker and 5 raffle tickets. VIP tickets are $35 and will go on sale with general admission tickets this summer.

Pacific East Aquaculture - pacificeastaquaculture.com
Zoanthids.com - zoanthids.com
Exotic Reef Creations - exoticreefcreations.com
Aquaholics - aquaholicsinc.com
Aznnutty's Saltwater Connections
Jason Fox - jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com
Atlantic Sea Farms - atlanticseafarms.net
AJMReefLED - ajmreefled.com
Fish Safari - fishsafari.com
VAquatics - vaquatics.net
ReefDynamics - reefdynamics-va.com
ReefDeepAquatics.com - reefdeepaquatics.com
Joe Knows Reefs - joeknowsreefs.com
Reef Chief - reefchief.us
Steve Tyree - reeffarmers.com
Animal Adventure
& more being added!

Sponsors
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact our staff for details and an application form at [email protected].

Volunteers
MAMAS is searching for volunteers in an effort to staff the event. Volunteers will be asked to work for half of the day in exchange for free admission to the festival, a chance to shop and to hear from one of our speakers. If you are interested in being a volunteer, please contact our staff for details and an application form at [email protected].

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sounds awesome!

OP
OP
mrbee2828

mrbee2828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today marks exactly 2 months before the show. We're adding more sponsors and should have VIP tickets on sale by the end of the month. Start making plans :)

OP
OP
mrbee2828

mrbee2828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
VIP tickets go on sale this Friday for $35. These include a 9am entry, t-shirt, stickers, a magnet and 5 raffle tickets. Stay tuned, I'll post links Friday.

OP
OP
mrbee2828

mrbee2828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Artwork for shirts are off to the presses! These will be included with the VIP package and for sale at the door for $20.

mamas_shirt_mock.jpg

OP
OP
mrbee2828

mrbee2828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
mrbee2828

mrbee2828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to personally thank everyone that came out yesterday to MAMAX and supported our show/charity. All the vendors are coming back next year and I haven't stopped hearing about what a great time it was and how good the tacos were. I would like to congratulate all the raffle winners but especially the winner of the skimmer I donated, the winner of the LED that Marineland donated and the winner of the iPad Virginia Aquatics donated. All were amazing takeaways!

I got home Saturday night around 6pm, finished uploading around 7pm and I went through the mail to find a letter from the IRS. We were approved for our 501c filing status and we're now a 100% official non-profit. Good things are going to start happening next year!

Back