R2R VLOGGER WANTED!! Apply within! :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reef2Reef is looking to expand it's reach into the world of video! So we are looking for a vlogger!

We need someone to create video blogs on a regular basis that promotes the hobby we love as well as R2R at the same time. The type of content we are looking for are informational, how to tutorials, product reviews, reef2reef promos, etc..

Compensation will be negotiable but will have to include the value of products given for video reviews.

Please email me at [email protected] with a link to some of your past video work.

Also please share if you know someone interested.

Thanks.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So R2R will reimburse people for the cost of products when they do a video review of the product?

No not exactly. :)

I will arrange for product to be sent to Vlogger and in turn the Vlogger will be able to keep the product. :)

This is not just about products either. I want instructional videos about reefing in general as well. How to test, clean skimmers, perform water changes, etc. To more advanced topics.

Thanks!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sign me up! LOL I'll make a video with a review for trying new stuff! Probably scare people with my manly beard though...

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SIGN US UP PLEASE.! here is a small example of What Gab done. all pictures were taken with her Phone in the video from when we were in the market till she was done.

a step by step video for making homemade food for coral and fish.

[video=youtube;j3XUWHXmCQE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3XUWHXmCQE&list=UUpW08s53GePAQKE47JdNsow[/video]

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also here is me with a DO NOT DRINK SKIMMER JUICE :p This one is just for kicks and throwbacks. Its really been one year ?! holycow.

[video=youtube;mF5d1-sY1BQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF5d1-sY1BQ&list=UUpW08s53GePAQKE47JdNsow[/video]

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 103 57.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 53 29.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 64 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 31 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 53 29.6%
Back