OP
OP
Lazys Coral House

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are now open for Vendor and Earlybird Registration.

Early-bird booth is 25$ and available for Hobbyists. It includes one 8 foot table with power. PayPal 25$ to [email protected] If you have a location preference include in notes the orange table number you wish to reserve from the floor plan below. Email [email protected] if you have questions.

Vendor booth is 100$ or 75$ for current WORC website Sponsors. Include two 8' tables with power. PayPal 50$ deposit to [email protected] If you have a location preference include in notes the blue table number you wish to reserve from the floor plan below. Email [email protected] if you have any questions

2015_Floor_Plan.png

OP
OP
Lazys Coral House

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up that we have 3 more vendor spots open. If you are a vendor and considering participating please let me know ASAP because I think the remaining spots will be filled by end of week.

OP
OP
Lazys Coral House

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomorrow is the start of Spring and it is blessing us with a nice warm day on Saturday to enjoy the Frag Swap. That's right the swap is this Saturday at 313 S. Jefferson St. Dayton, Ohio 45402 It starts at noon and runs until 4pm. Vendors can arrive at 8:30am to setup.

weather.png

This years raffle is going to be second to none. With 30 corporations donating your chance to walk away with a great prize has never been better. If this is your first swap here is how the raffle works:
At the swap there will be a staging area with several tables setup. The raffle items will be displayed on the tables along with a collection cup next to each item. Place your raffle tickets in the collection cups for the items you wish to win. The raffle tickets can be purchased at the swaps entrance where you pay admittance fee. When the raffle has started someone will mix up the tickets in the collection cup and blindly select one. If it is yours you win that item. The more tickets purchased the better your chances of winning and there is no limit to the number of items you can win. You must be present to win.

Vendor.png

Sponsor.png

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back