* Saturday Night Live Sale * 11/23/13

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
11/23/13 SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE SALE!!!

Starting at 5PM PST (8PM EST)

RULES of the Sale-

1. First to EMAIL can reserve it (please, NO PMs). Please copy and paste the item number, description and pricing in your email. We will reply back to every email, even if you did not win the item. Once payment is made via paypal ([email protected]) or by credit over the phone (858-565-1910), the item is yours

2. All orders will be shipped via Fedex Priority Overnight. Shipping is a flat fee of $40. It doesn’t matter if you buy 1 item, or 1000 items, shipping is a flat rate of $40. There is no free shipping for this Live Sale Event. Combined shipping (multiple buyers sending items together in one box) is available. Additional fee may be added, and is based on the weight and size of box. Email us for inquiries: [email protected]

3. All orders are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. No credits, gift certificates, coupons, discounts will apply for this sale.

4. In the unlikely event of a DOA (Dead on Arrival), we will need a clear digital picture within 2 hours of delivery. Once we receive the digital photo/s, we will issue you credit. We do not give refunds; we only give credit towards future orders. Purchases with credit does not count towards free shipping

5. If you are local here in Socal, you can pick up your Live Sale item/s the following day

6. Have Fun! Score lots of great looking stuff at great prices and enjoy the FREEBIES!

FREEBIES FOR TONIGHT'S SALE!!!!!

Any order over $30 will receive a free Meteor Shower Cyphastrea frag (worth $30)!

Any order over $60 will receive a free Meteor Shower ($30) as well as a frag of our Red Nova Branching Cyphastrea (worth $50)!

Any order over $100 will receive a free Meteor ($30), Red Nova ($50), as well as a frag of this Hot Aussie Favia (worth $50)!

Any order over $150 will receive a free Meteor ($30), Red Nova ($50), Hot Aussie Favia ($50), as well as a frag of our Watermelon Chalice (worth $75)

Any order over $250 will receive free Meteor ($30), Red Nova ($50), Hot Aussie Favia ($50), Watermelon Chalice (worth $75), as well as a frag of our Pink Robin Table (Worth $80)

Any order over $300 will receive a free Meteor ($30), Red Nova ($50), Hot Aussie Favia ($50), Watermelon Chalice (worth $75), Pink Robin Table (Worth $80) as well as a frag of our
Custom Made Acan Cluster chunks (worth $100)

There will be 3 random drawings for a free frag of our new "ASD Apple King Palys"!!! 3 lucky customers of tonight's live sale will receive a frag for free. We will do the drawing on Monday 11/25 and announce the winners on this thread.

Last edited:

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FOUND THEM AGAIN?!?!?!?!
da44194eb9_zps742176e4.jpg

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are gearing up for some hot pieces for tomorrow night's sale! Don't miss out :)

***Remember, to order, just simply copy and paste the item number, description and pricing (it'll all be in one line), and paste it in an email and send it to me. If you are the first one to email me, you got it! ***

Any questions, please feel free to email me: [email protected]

We're looking to post up over 300 items tomorrow night!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will, I have to miss out on this.
To many party's going on all ready!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will, I have to miss out on this.
To many party's going on all ready!

Good thing is that the pics and pricing stay listed :) So when you are available, hop on here and make your picks!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those shrooms are super sick!!! I want them but working again and missing your live sale! Great looking peices! Everything I purchased from you guys last time is super healthy and looking good, thanks aquasd!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg I want all those zoos. Here we go again.

Zoa pack? I can do that ;)

Those shrooms are super sick!!! I want them but working again and missing your live sale! Great looking peices! Everything I purchased from you guys last time is super healthy and looking good, thanks aquasd!

No problem! We will leave all the photos up like before, so you can hop on when you can and make your selection. Glad that everything got to you well and that things are good!! Thank you!!

you gonna have alot of sticks in the sale???

I'll have a good amount. Especially frags, we are loaded up right now. Here is a crappy phone pic update we did a few days back:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.667621216602497.1073742021.109066162458008&type=1

I want some of those palys that dont have name, i think they are awesome!!

We'll be giving away 3 of them for free tonight! Make sure to tune in!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's ready to hear about our freebies for tonight!?!?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 53 84.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back