!!IT'S BACK!! Aqua SD Live Sale 4/27/14!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4/27/14 SUNDAY LIVE SALE!!!

Starting at 6PM PST (9PM EST), will end at 9PM PST (12am EST)

10 Frag Packs and 500+ corals Available!!!

RULES of the Sale-

1. First to EMAIL can reserve it (please, NO PMs). Please copy and paste the item number, description and pricing in your email. Please send email to: [email protected]. We will reply back to every email, even if you did not win the item. Once payment is made via paypal ([email protected]) or by credit over the phone (858-565-1910), the item is yours

2. All orders will be shipped via Fedex Priority Overnight. Shipping is a flat fee of $40. It doesn’t matter if you buy 1 item, or 1000 items, shipping is a flat rate of $40. There is no free shipping for this Live Sale Event. Combined shipping (multiple buyers sending items together in one box) is available. Additional fee may be added, and is based on the weight and size of box. Email us for inquiries: [email protected]

3. All orders are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. No credits, gift certificates, coupons, discounts will apply for this sale.

4. In the unlikely event of a DOA (Dead on Arrival), we will need a clear digital picture within 2 hours of delivery. Once we receive the digital photo/s, we will issue you credit. We do not give refunds; we only give credit towards future orders. Purchases with credit does not count towards free shipping

5. If you are local here in Socal, you can pick up your Live Sale item/s the following day

6. Have Fun! Score lots of great looking stuff at great prices and enjoy the FREEBIES IN EVERY SINGLE ORDER!!!

!!!!!!WINNERS!!!!!!

Please EMAIL us if you'd like a Softie, LPS or SPS in your Live Sale Box. Our Email is: [email protected]

Jlobes - Post #44
Stylaster - Post #46
Javsku - Post #91
TheClark - Post #92
reid429 - Post #106
Carron0 - Post #132
Ex82nd - Post #134
souk - Post #158
reefpeeper - Post #180
bonomo53 - Post #205

10 Winners!

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There has to be a better system of buying than emailing to buy.

Thanks for the post! Seems that a lot of people did not mind it. One window refreshing for new items, another window for your email. We've been doing it this way since August of last year :)

goodtimes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you know if you got a certain coral? If it's from a response email, how long does it take? Certainly easier than checking out on a website.

erm213

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the post! Seems that a lot of people did not mind it. One window refreshing for new items, another window for your email. We've been doing it this way since August of last year :)

Thanks for the feedback and the reply. The email system has been a reason that I have not participated, and probably won't again. I certainly could be in the minority, but it is not for me.

Thanks again,

Erik

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the feedback and the reply. The email system has been a reason that I have not participated, and probably won't again. I certainly could be in the minority, but it is not for me.

Thanks again,

Erik

Your loss...

No more difficult than buying thru a website/cart. It's pretty fast and easy. But dont let me convince ya, more for us.

erm213

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your loss...

No more difficult than buying thru a website/cart. It's pretty fast and easy. But dont let me convince ya, more for us.

This is not a matter of being difficult or not. With a website/cart system, I have immediate feedback if my transaction succeeded. With email, I have do not have an immediate feedback loop. That is important to me.

No, it is not a loss for me, just a transfer of where I spend my funds.

coraal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not a matter of being difficult or not. With a website/cart system, I have immediate feedback if my transaction succeeded. With email, I have do not have an immediate feedback loop. That is important to me.

You get a feedback within no more than 2 min. You don't pay until the end when he sends you an invoice either. So it's actually pretty simple and faster to grab something than checking out on a cart..

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

very true. its your money to spend, and you should spend it where you feel comfortable. The email system, while not being "immediate", works well and is potentially more efficient and less frustrating. It also takes a brief amount of time.

that being said, Im looking forward to another great LS, bring on the teasers!!!

cparka23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I see your point, so no argument here. Personally, I usually can't spare the time to wait for everything from beginning to end, so live sales really aren't for me.

That said, I've had great luck after live sales. I'll see the thread the next morning or two days later, then email Will the pieces I was curious about. He has often been able to sell me a frag of something that was offered during the sale. Maybe 9 (or 9.5?) times out of 10, he had extra frags of the items that caught my eye. They're flexible about buying things posted during the sale and combining them with items on their website, too. It really doesn't hurt to ask. :)

boehm742

ReefKeeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wills live sales are the best! Never been dissapointed in the handful ive participated in. Usually have email response within minutes if you got it or not. Keep up the good work!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys :)

R2R has a great server to host these sales. Our website, not so good unfortunately. Server issues/crashes, pictures/prices not displaying correctly, shipping fee issues etc... just a lot of factors that can cause it to be a nightmare for both customers and ourselves. This is the main reason why we do live sales through the forums, so we do not run into this type of situations that can delay our customers precious time.

We hope that everyone can try it out! A lot of great feedback from customers with these sales. Cheap prices, great corals, and freebies! What's not to love!?

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you know if you got a certain coral? If it's from a response email, how long does it take? Certainly easier than checking out on a website.

Usually we reply in about 30 secs or so. Then we compile everything after the sale is over and send out a breakdown with all the pieces. Thanks!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back