ASD Mother Of All Updates: 2/22/15 Sunday 5:00PM PST (8:00PM EST)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We will list all corals and frag packs in this thread. To order, simply email the item number, description and price to: [email protected]. You can email it one at a time, or compile your order and email it all at once. Once you have finished ordering, let us know, we will then send you a breakdown with payment instructions and shipping information.

There's NO TIME LIMIT! Items will only be unavailable if we are sold out.

Nick will start listing the items very quickly, starting at 5:00pm PST (8:00pm EST) on Sunday 2/22/15.

We ship Tues, Weds, Thurs and Friday via UPS priority. We are closed Mondays. Shipping is a flat fee of $40, doesn't matter how many pieces you order.

For local pick ups, please swing by after 6pm on Tues, Weds or Thurs. Fri and Sat, you can swing by anytime during business hours. There are no pick ups on Sunday or Monday.

Our Guarantee Policy is in each box, but you can find it here as well - Guarantee Policy

Some teasers below, good luck, have fun, and score hot corals at good deals!

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are gonna go broke bringing in thsi much corals for weekly live sale... hahahhaah crazyyyyyyy. I still can't imagine how you guys do it. Anyways back to golfing :)

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good about it is that I have a direct line with Will, bad thing is my CC too.

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your killing me man. Ya how about adding to our order bro so we can save a few bucks on shipping?

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An update to remember, don't miss this one guys!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, if you purchase on this round, you can combine it with your existing order, no need to pay shipping twice if its all going in the same box :)

Thanks guys!

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's cool Will thanks. Do you have a payment plan??? lol

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone said colonies?!?

Saltwater on the brain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following.

Sorry if this is a dumb question...and I did read the initial instructions, but if someone could please clarify:

So all we need to do is email the provided addy with our "want" list...and that will suffice as an order?

I'm just asking because I know there will be a ton of people gunning for the same coral at once...is it a first to email thing?

Dextereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes email the item to the address and you get it if it's available. Will sends you your total and checkout instructions at the end of the show.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following.

Sorry if this is a dumb question...and I did read the initial instructions, but if someone could please clarify:

So all we need to do is email the provided addy with our "want" list...and that will suffice as an order?

I'm just asking because I know there will be a ton of people gunning for the same coral at once...is it a first to email thing?

Yes, first to email gets it. Since there will be times when people can't follow through with their order, we will go to the next person in line if the first person cancels.

Thanks!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some more sneak peeks for tonight!

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following.

A piece of advice ,,,, don't over spend thinking you might only get half of the corals you want,,,,,, I emailed my want list in late, like 3 the next morning and got every coral on my want list except for one :) They have/had multiple frags of corals,,, it isn't one and done on most coral frags,,, colonies yes maybe,,,, frags no.

Back