• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Just an appreciation post

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

maxxin69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't help but have to rave about these people. My first order from them did great, they even held it for me since I had to go on vacation. Better yet, everything came in looking EXACTLY like it did in the photo! I've already done 2 orders from these guys. I have nothing but good things to say about them, and I'll be making plenty of orders to come! Thanks AquaSD!!!

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+ one they are great people to deal with.

DaveMorris

MACNA2016 Co-Chair
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the blessing of living in San Diego and can walk in and cherry pick whatever I want. Something Will lets us SD folks do. Since they always have nice frags as low as $5 I'm not sure how the price tag complaint is justified. Of course, maybe that is just in reference to particular corals, not sure. They are a good bunch of folks over there for sure.

Giddyup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't checked, but by the defensive comments thus far from my post, I'll assume they are a sponsor on R2R? I have visited their booth at reef palooza and found prices very high. I visit their home page and $50.00 a frag everywhere... I will pay 15 to 50 for high end frags From a very few well known SPS sellers and AquaSD prices are much higher. I'll be happy to address this at next reef palooza with them ... You have one experience, I have another..... It's America.... Let's see some pics of frags in tanks and price paid... The problem with forums is the PAC mentality .... I don't run in a PAC.... Good luck, Happy Reefing.....

DaveMorris

MACNA2016 Co-Chair
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You posted your opinion, others posted theirs. Don't really see why you would be offended as it seems you are. Certainly not my intention, at least. I go off of what I have seen when I go in the shop. I have also seen many vendors selling corals at higher prices than AquaSD.

Oh, and speaking of offended, assuming that because they may or may not be a sponsor here has anything to do with me expressing my opinion, is rude. And I have no idea if they are a sponsor. Doesn't have anything to do with it in my opinion.

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't help but have to rave about these people. My first order from them did great, they even held it for me since I had to go on vacation. Better yet, everything came in looking EXACTLY like it did in the photo! I've already done 2 orders from these guys. I have nothing but good things to say about them, and I'll be making plenty of orders to come! Thanks AquaSD!!!

Thank you very much :) I appreciate the kind feedback!

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem!

It's all good!

There can be people that like us, and people that don't, it's just how it goes :)

We will keep trying our best to get our customers the best bang for their buck, with extra freebies, better pricing and better customer service!

Thanks to all our supporters, we can't do these weekly updates without you guys!

Our latest update is here if anyone hasn't viewed it yet - https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/aq...day-update-sale-starting-5pm-pst-8pm-est.html

Thanks!!

Anavarchus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too must commend Will and the staff at Aqua SD for superior customer service! We made our first purchase about a month ago, which unfortunately coincided with the terrible snowstorm in the Midwest. We got notification that our shipment was delayed in Louisville, and the folks over at Aqua SD worked tirelessly to get it turned around a day sooner than UPS originally intended. Upon arrival, temp was around 70 (rather than the blocks of ice we feared would arrive) and all but a couple of pieces went into the tank without issue. Will was prompt with the offer to refund the couple that didn't make the trip even though the whims of the weather (and UPS) are certainly factors beyond his control. We will definitely be repeat customers, and highly recommend Aqua SD to anyone looking for high quality, reasonably priced corals along with great customer service. The quality of the livestock here on the R2R update sales is top notch. Thanks again Aqua SD, and keep up the good work!

nwkermit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have awesome pieces at great price. I just hope they find my half moon master scoly. Got it last week paid for it...wait for it to ship tomorrow and got a call that it's MIA! Hope they find it. I really wanted that scoly.

Akida17th

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an order coming this week from them. I will post pics with prices and show from opening package on. I think how vendors package and ship livestock is an underrated issue. I'm confident everything I purchased will be awesome though.

Akida17th

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my package today and as anticipated everything was awesome! The corals were all healthy and actually looked better in person. I'm really impressed. They also through in some freebies that were not your everyday $10 frags. They gave me some sick chalices! The rock flower anemone was the highlight of my order but unfortunately i sat him on a rock for a quick second and he attached immediately (pretty p'd off about it lol) and is in a crevice next of my rock where you can barely see him. Hopefully he moves but anyways here are some pics below of the order. My phone camera can't catch colors under led's. Everything was amazing and I want to give a thanks for the folks over there for a great order.

20150401_184735_resized.jpg
20150401_184748_resized.jpg
20150401_184755_resized.jpg
20150401_184817_resized.jpg
20150401_184955_resized.jpg

nwkermit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very disappointed...after seeing your shipment, I don't think my last shipment came with packing peanuts! My coral was awesome. Love those guys!

PSU Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my 14 corals last week plus 2 freebies and I have nothing but positives to say about them. Great packaging to great corals. A+ and keep up the awesome job!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back