how I connect 2 Jebao wp60 to the apex?

redsea

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to find a way to connect 2 wp60's to my apex. the RA cable can connect only one. is their is a dual cable or a DYI method?

YodaHart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you use 3 outputs for the AI Sol or only 2 outputs? If you still have V3 and V4 then you can use those to control both pumps. If you only have V4 left then you can use 2 RA cables both connected to V4. This will force you to use both pumps at the same speed all the time.

OP
OP
redsea

redsea

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you use 3 outputs for the AI Sol or only 2 outputs? If you still have V3 and V4 then you can use those to control both pumps. If you only have V4 left then you can use 2 RA cables both connected to V4. This will force you to use both pumps at the same speed all the time.
Ok
I have full apex and VDM to control the AI Sol's the Sol's are plugged via serial cable. Does that means I still have the v1/vs and the V3/V4 on the apex free what about the ones on the vdm?

Torx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok
I have full apex and VDM to control the AI Sol's the Sol's are plugged via serial cable. Does that means I still have the v1/vs and the V3/V4 on the apex free what about the ones on the vdm?

Probably already have an answer, but yes, you should still have those port available. As for hooking 2 to one cable, google Torx's Jebao WP Apex harness, and you will come across a few threads. Plus here is a video of me making one that controls 2 pumps from one harness.

[video=youtube;8bQbLCE7NwE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bQbLCE7NwE[/video]

OP
OP
redsea

redsea

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably already have an answer, but yes, you should still have those port available. As for hooking 2 to one cable, google Torx's Jebao WP Apex harness, and you will come across a few threads. Plus here is a video of me making one that controls 2 pumps from one harness.

[video=youtube;8bQbLCE7NwE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bQbLCE7NwE[/video]
Thanks A lot...Very Helpful

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back