reef keeper lite questions

Company101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I have been doing a ton of research on controllers... and decided on going with the Apex. but something intervened and I ended up with a reef keeper lite plus and a snazzy new laptop for $300.. and upon setting it up.... man I am so glad I got this thing....

so here s my issue... after several tries trials and failures... and resetting a few times I found my way around the software...
the problem I have currently is with the PM4 as I have equipment running but what i don't see are the blue status LEDS.. is this Common? or is there a fix?

I need to upload pics but I have a battle algea right now so I am holding back... tank is 7 months old...

StikHedRon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your talking about the blue lights for each channel on the pc4, they only are on when that channel is on. Take a look at that and see if thats the issue.

OP
OP
Company101

Company101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your talking about the blue lights for each channel on the pc4, they only are on when that channel is on. Take a look at that and see if thats the issue.

what I see is that they were working the first time I initially set it up.. say for example on my " sump " bar. I have a my return pump running and a my heater going... but the blue lights aren't on.. I have tried turning off the bar an back on... also that's we I did a few factory resets to see if I could fix it.... and the problem still exists....

StikHedRon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got me then, I'd say if the channel is working your golden.... and as long as you can turn each channel on and off from the base unit.

OP
OP
Company101

Company101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got me then, I'd say if the channel is working your golden.... and as long as you can turn each channel on and off from the base unit.

right now I am just doing everything with myreef so I haven't started playing with he head unit yet....

I got some time today.. I may just dump the whole system and start over again... now that I can breeze thru the software pretty easily....

abinder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
right now I am just doing everything with myreef so I haven't started playing with he head unit yet....

I got some time today.. I may just dump the whole system and start over again... now that I can breeze thru the software pretty easily....

Did you ever find out what the problem was with the status lights?

Allen

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back