controllers

mudbucket72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive been looking for a controller for awhile and while the rke looks good for my budget i keep seeing bad reviews from them but all the reviews are frome like 2 years ago does anyone know if they have fixed the issues? of should i just save for 6 more moths for the apex gold

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have used both and prefer the Apex. There are other controllers coming to market as well that look very interesting like Puratek.

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go Apex or Profilux.
Had the RKL a few years ago. Have now been running the GHL Profilux for over two years and it's so night and day it's not even funny.
The build quality on the GHL is insane. It's so easy to program. Will do ANYTHING you need it to and more. Tons of great add-ons available. Even does auto water changes. And it's rock solid. No break downs, no glitches. Also fixable and upgradeable at home if the need ever arises.

OP
OP
mudbucket72

mudbucket72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't have the room to set up auto water change lol wish I did

Josh1980

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any suggestions on a retailer for the GHL Profilux. I am currently looking into controllers and would like to check them out

udsmkh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't sure if I needed a controller or not since I had an Elos ATO. So I went cheap and bought a RKL plus off ebay for a little over $130. I am very pleased with it. It does everything I expected and more. I know alot of people bad mouth the rk's but I saved alot of money and haven't had a single problem.

racin2438

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apex is a great controller pretty much unlimited potential.

We had a digital aquatics, and it was junk and waste of money. Only good thing about it was that they refunded all the monies we paid in the group buy.

Back