any apex deals

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune (amongst other manufactures) have a VERY strict MSRP pricing. Unless Neptune decides there will be a sale, no one will have a sale.

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are Apex alternatives. I, for one, when comes time to buy a controller will not be going with Neptune. Mainly because of a conversation I had with the VP of Sales.

uf_gators

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear you had a bad interaction with a sales rep. But , there are alot of folks talk highly about customer service and other for help when needed on their Neptune. I am kinda interested in the new Archon from DA. But I have never been a person who had to have the latest greatest. Simply due to , dang I wish I wold have waited for them to fix the kinks. Last thing I want is trust my high dollar investment to something new. Then bam, nothing and come home ****** as a ****. Due to I had to have that new system. I think, I will wait for the bandwagon jumpers that have to have that kinds thing. Take their goods for my gain, and wish them the best. Just my .02 worth of opinion. Lol

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear you had a bad interaction with a sales rep. But , there are alot of folks talk highly about customer service and other for help when needed on their Neptune. I am kinda interested in the new Archon from DA. But I have never been a person who had to have the latest greatest. Simply due to , dang I wish I wold have waited for them to fix the kinks. Last thing I want is trust my high dollar investment to something new. Then bam, nothing and come home ****** as a ****. Due to I had to have that new system. I think, I will wait for the bandwagon jumpers that have to have that kinds thing. Take their goods for my gain, and wish them the best. Just my .02 worth of opinion. Lol
No, not a sales rep, the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
As for the controller, I've been doing some research lately and I love the technology. I'm always aware of whats going on with my tank, daily maintenance, routine check-ups and such. So I haven't got to the point of justification in spending a huge chunk of money.

I was always told growing up that a wise man learns from others mistakes.

Last edited:

uf_gators

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am as well , staying on top of my system. The most part I like is being able to go through the different modes on my mp10's without manually having to do so. Along with lights , heaters, and skimmer, ATO being controlled. While I may be away for a day or 2

sucker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will find good deal on CL. I bought one last week, it's included eb8, brain, display control, wireless module and outbreak module for $250. It looks like new and works great

uf_gators

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will find good deal on CL. I bought one last week, it's included eb8, brain, display control, wireless module and outbreak module for $250. It looks like new and works great

what did you type in the search to find the deal ? if you don't mind me asking. also what location.
thanks,
chris

sucker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what did you type in the search to find the deal ? if you don't mind me asking. also what location.
thanks,
chris
Apex Neptune
Good luck and keep looking for it... It took me couple months to found one
I live in Northern CA

OP
OP
DRThompson

DRThompson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS and other websites are listing a 10% off on apex products. Since neptune has MAP pricing, I think this is the best we are going to do.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS and other websites are listing a 10% off on apex products. Since neptune has MAP pricing, I think this is the best we are going to do.
Yup. It'll be 10% off everywhere and no more. :) Pick your favorite retailer and order sometime between Friday and Monday.

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquacave doesn't have a Black Friday sale on the Apex, but you get 16% your entire order. Basically that means the Apex will be less 16% and free shipping. I have stuff in my cart, ready to roll.

798X300.jpg

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquacave doesn't have a Black Friday sale on the Apex, but you get 16% your entire order. Basically that means the Apex will be less 16% and free shipping.
There's always exceptions to those types of sales, and the manufactures with a MAP policy are always excluded (the typical list is: AI, CoralVue, Digital Aquatics, EcoTech, Kessel, KZ, Maxspect, Neptune, Polyp Lab, and Reef Octopus). If not, those MAP policy manufactures WILL nullify their sales agreement with that vendor if they're caught. It's happened numerous times before (I'm not naming names!).

Last edited:

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And straight off Aquacave:
  • Black Friday Sale Event is Not valid on products by EcoTech, Neptune Systems, CoralVue, Reef Octopus, Maxspect, AquaIllumination, Kessil, GHL Profilux, Sweetwater, Atlantic, JBJ Chillers, AutoAqua, DSA, & AquaCave Gift Certificates
  • This promotion is not applicable to any orders placed prior to release of this promotion.
  • This promotion can not be combined with any other discount
  • Sale ends Monday, December 01, 2014 @ 11:59 PM EST.

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, thanks. I thought maybe they were getting around it, where there was a blanket 16% off. I get what the rules are and why, as we were a business, before I cracked my back up.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back