I wanna buy a controller

chris82079

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok so i don't have a huge setup this time around but i was just dabbling in controllers when i exited the hobby a while back. I have been looking at the different options and i dont think i wanna go the reefkeeper route again. Had a reefkeeper lite previosly and i remember having the whole thing die on me twice. Looking at the apex gold package but idk if the $800 price tag is worth it. I have the programmable dimming ati 8x39 fixture do i dont need it to control that but my fuge light and the possibility to add moonlite leds. I want to monitor ph, salinity, replace my cheap temp controller, run my auto top off. Id like to be able to add dosing at some point also. Any guidance is appreciated. Its a 65 with 20g sump/fuge. also the ability to turn equipment on and off through iphone app and web would be awesome!!

JMMJ13902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks like the gold apex is what you need. You said you want to be able to monitor the salinity then it's the package you need. All apex packages come with net module, meaning you can connect to free apexfusion to see your apex by phone or any devices that can connect to the Internet.

skripo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to Amy at Digital Aquatics the Archon is supposedly shipping next week. I preordered one when I saw what it could do.

Cue the haters.....

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 141 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back