!!!!We're INVINCIBLE!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nothing can make an sps keeper happier than when his or her sps are well, happy. And the very opposite can be said about us when our sps aren't looking quite as comfy. In fact it can be the most deflating feeling there is in this hobby. The truth is, some sps are just a lot more finicky than others.

With the idea of building confidence in the recently converted sps keeper I've put a pack together of some of the prettiest hardiest acros I could come up. This pack is specifically designed for the new sps enthusiast who may have a few thriving sticks but still has plenty of room to learn. These beauties have been through the ringer and back and always managed to come out stronger. I would go as far as to call them "bullet proof" by sps standards. If you have been bitten buy the bug but are sick of LFS brownies or rtn'ing wild crap this is the pack that will start you off in the right direction!

Of course its not limited to newbies

299.00 shipped

1. Crazy bananas milli
2. Tyree blue matrix
3. Space ghost
4. Occulus blueberry fields
5. Lemon yellow stag
6. The shag
7. Golden eye
8. Lipstick milli
9. Poor mans snipers
10. Pro Corals Rainbow

IMG_9748-Edit_zpsdcb4bb32.jpg

IMG_9750_zps4d09c9cc.jpg

Last edited:

jb0187

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey can you take the blue matrix out i already have it lmi

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great pack! That Blue Matrix is wicked!
Thank a lot. It was lobbed off my super stubby and over fragged mother!

Awesome price for an awesome pack. I got the Poor Mans Snipers in my last pack and I think it gives the original a run for its money.
I tend to agree. Its one of my finest sleepers yet!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i see this not lasting long. bu is there any way i can get this pack made in about a month?

Hi there

Absolutely. Get a hold of me any time and I'll gladly pit this one together again for you.

Thanks a lot

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you so much. had a system crash and set up my nano trying to get all the strings back in tune lol. thank you ill pm soon

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
thank you so much. had a system crash and set up my nano trying to get all the strings back in tune lol. thank you ill pm soon

Really sorry to hear it. I d be happy to help get you back in business . Feel free to call me any time if you'd like to bounce any ideas around.

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really sorry to hear it. I d be happy to help get you back in business . Feel free to call me any time if you'd like to bounce any ideas around.
Haha always bad to hear. it was 2 back 2 back. Heater stuck on killed the 2 year reef a month later my fuge light fell in and nuked everything. I sold the set up and went with a 30gaio I had laying around going to get it stable then fill it up. And thats when I'll snag this great pack

kutcha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i also would like this pack in a month or two i am upgrading my tank from my small 40 breeder to a 180 gallon adn the 180 is cycling right now and i would have no room in my 40

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Haha always bad to hear. it was 2 back 2 back. Heater stuck on killed the 2 year reef a month later my fuge light fell in and nuked everything. I sold the set up and went with a 30gaio I had laying around going to get it stable then fill it up. And thats when I'll snag this great pack

I am going to give you one of these. Not the best in the world but 100x better than the built in ones on heaters. I have used them off and on for many years and they have never faltered once.

I'll include it with the pack! You need it more than I do.

IMG_9705_zps3ad58da8.jpg

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
either you are terrible at math, or the price has changed, but 299/10= 29.9 each. not $37. LOL

anyway, this is a great pack, super interested. you always have the goods man!!

Once you factor in 40-50.00 for shipping its closer to 25.00 a frag:angel:

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i also would like this pack in a month or two i am upgrading my tank from my small 40 breeder to a 180 gallon adn the 180 is cycling right now and i would have no room in my 40

Awesome 180 is a great size tank! Get a hold of me whenever you are ready. I can duplicate this one for you no problem.

Thanks,

Adam

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back