Yes!!!!DOG BOY CLATH!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It must have been over four years ago now that i swapped Dog Boy Dave some old 220 halide equipment for a box of goodies. This was of the gems he just threw in. I admit it was extremely slow off the start and even went through a couple terrible looking phases where i almost chucked it before finally becoming what it is for me today.

This is one super sweet hot pink clathrata! Insane coloration on this one and if the pink wasn't enough to grab your attention, notice the soft blue tips on the new growth. Just awesome.

Yes I swear it really is that pink. Dave I'd love to see your mother of this one! On the site NOW! click pics

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great-looking piece, Adam!

carolinareefguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen dog boy Daves setup in person and it is amazing. Huge mother colonies that I swear are the size of small cars! Great picture and colony u have there.

nola90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A local got this when I went by his house earlier this week. Polyps came out within 5 minutes of being in the tank, really nice color to it.

labas39

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It must have been over four years ago now that i swapped Dog Boy Dave some old 220 halide equipment for a box of goodies. This was of the gems he just threw in. I admit it was extremely slow off the start and even went through a couple terrible looking phases where i almost chucked it before finally becoming what it is for me today.

That's a beautiful acro! This does look so much like PC Superman, which I know you have Adam. Having both, are they similar? Either way, could PC Superman be a clathrata as well?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%

Back