!!CHEAPO CHEAPIES for CHEAPOS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There has been a lot of discussion about the swelling cost of coral around here lately. Seems that people are struggling to rationalize these exaggerated costs............. Well for all the folks that have been vocal about it and anyone else looking for the opposite of expensive frags, I offer you this!

A pack for the cheapskates. Yep I said it. See, I calls em likes i sees em and its time for the howlers to put there money where there mouth is. You want cheap frags? these are cheap frags! and I'm not talking about fresh off the boat and going to die garbage. I would argue that is no better than horribly overpriced coral but that is a discussion for another thread.

Here is a six pack of acros that all come from colonies I have had well over a year and most of them longer. Again, these frags did not come off a wild colony and are well suited to captivity. The colors you see are stable, true to life and will not be “transitioning†anytime soon;)

So ill shut up now but leave you with this. I can cut a hand full of these and shipping is on me! 120 a pack. Are these the prettiest acros you'll ever see? well no but for 20 a frag you absolutely can not beat it.

1. OA blueberry fields
  2. Strawberry schrub
  3. Rev skyparade
  4. Pineapple tree
  5. lingonberry vinegar
  6. The blood red milli
IMG_0577-Edit_zps998f2a32.jpg

IMG_0579_zpsfeda9a02.jpg

Rpujol85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what I'm talking about!

Now if only I didn't just buy coral yesterday, placed order for a replacement mj1200 that just died minutes ago, and bought a new jebao a week ago. :Cry:

Oh well that's life. Awesome pack though.

Please continue to offer this kind of thing from time to time.:love:

Last edited:

SpartaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what all do you mean, like swap in different stuff or trade me for stuff you got?:)
stuff I got, but wouldnt be for whole package as I dont think I have enough... lol

I have hydnophora, galaxea, rics, zoas... a cf light fixture thats probably worth $50... lol

fishroomlady

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would definitely love to see you continue to do this, but think about those of us non sps keepers too :) we like cheap!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
stuff I got, but wouldn't be for whole package as I dont think I have enough... lol

I have hydnophora, galaxea, rics, zoas... a cf light fixture thats probably worth $50... lol
sounds tempting but I just don't have the room for lps and such. got any acros?

I would definitely love to see you continue to do this, but think about those of us non sps keepers too :) we like cheap!
ill see what I can do. my lps collection is laughable at best and very neglected. Ask Alex

Thanks
I generally like to keep them a week before i ship but am always more then willing to hold them longer. I totally understand some people do not want to see glue. That is no problem for me at all:)

SpartaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two acros and right now they are rather small...I dont think you have either of them in your pack

leocom2000

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What lights are you keeping them under? How deep? any other info to keep them successfully?

I sent you a correct email address. Sorry, I had an add moment.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
These mothers are all under t5 or halide. No extra special care is needed. I'd consider them all very hardy by any standard

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back