TAKE My LPS...NO REALLY TAKE THEM!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I am there.

I am totally ready to end my tumultuous relationship with lps for good. Maybe i am pigeonholing myself here but, I mean I treat these things so poorly that its a wonder they are still alive. Anyone who knows me is well aware of my devotion to happy healthy and thriving acros. But I am fully willing admit that the exact opposite can be said about the way I care for my lps, or anything else non sps. furthermore, if I cant propagate it my enthusiasm level plummets and ultimately I just don't even have room for it.

A lot of this stuff is actually pretty nice but has just leveled off at totally bland. I don't know...maybe my water is to clean, to primed for sps that these guys never had a chance. Well today I am ready to just purge the system of it all.

I confess i cant stand those threads with tons and tons of pics that go on forever but i am going to have to make an exception here. Basically giving this stuff away. I have no recollection of what I actually paid for most of these. I am Just tired of looking at this crap. All of it has been in the system over a year or more. there's more tucked in miserable pockets and ill add then as i find them.

Zebra striped chalice sold
IMG_0675_zps50d7b499.jpg

Full colony of captain planet 300.00 roughly 40 eyes
IMG_0669_zps19c1f235.jpg

IMG_0670_zpsd7433525.jpg

Last edited:

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So much potential on some of these pieces, glws adam! They should be gone by tn!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i will take the Orange rim fungia 15.00, Yellow rim yellow eyes, Zebra striped chalice 10.00, Neutron bomb welso large 35.00, Branching aussie orange hammer 25.00 Can this be added to my order?.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys.

these are going fast. I am contacting people in the order that the PM was recieved so ill get to you I promise in a few. sorting out some deatails.

Last edited:

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LPS hater............. how could you?
On the other end more time devoted to SPS means more sick looking stick candy out of the Battletanks!
We getting close to a Battle box Adam. l
Tank is clear, next weekend we hang the ATI power module.
60" of light saber power.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol sorry I just realized how worthless this thread must look after I removed all the sold stuff. Two straglers left....

Last edited:

Bry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on!! A little Photoshop and these would be Outrageous! ;-) GLWS
I soooooo cant wait to place an SPS order with you.. Just a few more weeks and I'll be ready!

datoneazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was gonna tell u to toss that zebra on with the all stuff we bought lol but Adams SPS are sick and worth buying BRY I got the bubblegum snipers Mille and it's so nasty man

datoneazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welll a few stuff didnt make it but im LOVING ALL stuff i got specially the aussie gold ;] and some of the others we had gotten thanks ALOT adam me and my buddy will look forward to buying more stuff from ya specially the milles the Bubblegum snipers mille is sick too btw 4 different colors =D

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 52 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 55.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • None.

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.3%
Back