!!!!!More like......Meh..CNA!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I am sorry but I had to grab your attention. Conventions? You bet. I’m into it. What’s not to love about the epicenter of a hobby innovation and availability! I mean it’s all there. Anyone who’s anyone in this biz right there in the flesh even the “rock stars” walking around like plain old folks but with that authoritarian name tag dangling from there necks distinguishing themselves as true masters of their craft.

I get asked all the time if i ever do shows and the answer is always the same.

1. I just don’t have the kind of inventory that lends itself well to cross country travel and
2. I have managed to sustain a perfect balance of equal amounts of neglect in all available important elements of my life. So much so that I just don’t have the time or resources to even consider it at this point.

Not being one to simply bow out entirely I have made it a little tradition of putting a “MANCA busting” super pack together. I timed it perfectly for the rest of us that are still at home and to fly under the radar of all the conference goers. This one is for you guys only and its about as insane as i can get!

This is the stuff of lore. Everything I cut for this one is on the “perpetually unavailable“ list and i am sorry to all the people who i have been giving the runaround to on any or all of these over the years. This pack is an extra special exception and as you can see these are not monsters in any way but essentially nubs and i am totally aware that the sotr is propped up by a glob of glue lol. Guys i swear it's all i got of most of these and sorry for hoarding them even. Its true what they say. People save the best performances for the show and in the spirit of the show....................

I have for you the MACNA buster ultimate Acro LORE pack!!! doesn’t get much better than this one.

1. OG Tyree ice fire echinatta
  2. Pro corals superman table
  3. The pink Panther!
  4. The original Battlestag!
  5. Spainbow
  6. Snipers bb gum
  7. BC Hyperberry
  8. BC Hatfields sweetest “dragon” type out there by far
  9. Reefers cove Poison Envy
  10. WWC Somewhere over the rainbow milli
  11. Jose rainbow Grafted?? look at the splotch on the tip. I mean grafted jose rainbow!!! good luck finding this anywhere else! lol
  12. BC Pink Flamingo

sold

IMG_0763-Edit_zps92d38d17.jpg

IMG_0766_zps50657ed5.jpg

And while i was at it i clipped another just for the occasion! loaded with juicy insanity! thats two packs you won’t find in any tub at MACNA!!!

1. Bleeding tree albro
  2. Son of the pink panther
  3. Schizopolis sunset
  4. Cotton candy
  5. Shades of fall
  6. Green tangerine
  7. Tyree purple dragon eyes
  8. Battle de fuego
  9. Poor mans snipers
  10. Tierra de fuego!
sold!
IMG_0768-Edit_zps4da0c9f5.jpg

IMG_0770_zps82472fe9.jpg

Last edited:

Defect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Adam, I thought that first pack was the one you were cutting for me ;)....couple of those could fit the description. Haha..Great looking packs man. Loving number 8 and 12 in that first pack.

CHEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what's up Adam? Smokiiiiiiiiiin frag packs I will get in touch with you soon for another frag pack.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ADAM!!! You had ice fire and snipers bb gum the whole time!!! I hate you!!! You know i wanted those!!!

see below

"Everything I cut for this one is on the “perpetually unavailable“ list and i am sorry to all the people who i have been giving the runaround to on any or all of these over the years.":tea::tea:

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, great packs Adam, that first one is like a sps lover's dream! I can see why it sold so quick.

*side note*sorry i forgot to pm you back, gonna shoot you one now

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ha ha Hey thanks guys. When Macna comes to Chicago I swear ill be there;)

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say that BC just did what mehcna didn't.
Me also had some text from buddies who were in the mile high show but couldn't get excited about the corals offered there.
Only new equipment and will hit the market hard was the Gyre from Maxspect.
We'll done Adam and now I understand that some of the corals I ask for we're unavailable.
Still can't wait till that Battlebox GB will land in Houston.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet looking packs congrats to the lucky buyers

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 114 58.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 57 29.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 70 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.6%
Back