!!!!!NOW THIS Is TACKY!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Alright its that time of year again when some folks get a little shop-happy to be polite. I get it and really, am not that much of a party pooper but i am putting the bare minimum in fact a laughable amount of effort into cashing in on your guys desire to bargain hunt. I am even recycling the same ad i used last year. I mean the the day isn't even right. No matter.....

But sure I'll go ahead activate the code and on Tuesday after the hoopla has died down little you can get a discount on some frags off the site, but at the end of the day, everyday is black Friday at BC so just PM me if you want to put a pack together and ill cut you an insane deal. Any day of the week:)

Really I think I was just looking for an excuse to slap this ad up again!

If you want a deal on sps just get ahold of me. Anytime!

It's here

COUPON IS ACTIVE!

9aea364f-6cb4-4d52-99af-21c0989d0388_zps805d70e5.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
you guys and that unicorn...... talk about bloodbath

dankreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I dont want deals all the time, just yesterday ! /rage

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey , I said it was tacky!!!! i mean what do i know about sales anyway. I am one of those guys that basically hides on those crazy shopping days

but why not. use the code antisale13 for 30% off anything on the site!!!!!!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:behindsofa: :ranger: :rockon: :plane: :bump2: :amen: I was just saying!

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see some posts of you up and running again :) Please tell me you got an apex !

I couldn't bring myself to trust one. I read too many horror stories.. So I stayed old skool and put cameras in that I can access and see the thermostat, tanks, sump and everything else.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I couldn't bring myself to trust one. I read too many horror stories.. So I stayed old skool and put cameras in that I can access and see the thermostat, tanks, sump and everything else.

Hey Gary!,

id reconsider man. Maybe not as a total controller bus as a monitoring device at least . I have had my phone buzz in my pocket a few times warning me of this or that and has been extremely useful. Good example, I have one of my alarms set to text me if the ph in my reactor goes above 7.0 well the other day it went off. I though my co2 was empty but that was not the case. turns out i had a clog in my line. I test alk often so i was aware it was dropping but I kept turning it up. wasn't until i got the warning that i knew something was wrong. ha sit figured out in minutes after that.

You don't have to put the life of you're entire system in its hands but for certain things its a life saver. Even in your case. the cameras would not have told you your tanks were getting to warm but your apex alarm would have been going crazy. Definitely not trying to rub it in, just saying that its a really good means to be on top of things like that when you are not there. cameras can be quirky as well. sometime the router need to be rest and such. Its the whole remote access that has won me over.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks a lot man! I'll email you with some info and shipping details first thing in the AM:)

Nice pack by the way;)

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back