!!!TEASERS FROM the TRENCHES!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We'll here's something i don't do very often but in an effort to shoot my hellraiser milli, I ended up shooting some other stuff I've had growing out a while now but still not quite ready for the show as they say.

You see normally I have to pull the colony I want to shoot out and put it in my perfectly lit and specialized photo booth tank. A stroll through my forum will produce countless examples of things shot this way. Today i shot(or attempted) to shoot right out of the shallow tanks themselves under t5s and while i know i could do better under radium in my booth,over all i think they look OK.

The hellraiser proved to be impossible to really capture because of focal distance in my shallow tank and the lighting overall did not work out so well. The rest however look pretty darn good, in fact good enough that i felt like showing off some "comming soon" acros that will be available later this year! Couple of these i have been drooling over myself for a while now patiently looming. More BC aquaculture at its finest:)

Don't ask me why i felt the need to put BC in front of them lol

The Battle de fuego
IMG_2053_zpszjegos76.jpg

The BC bbgum!
IMG_2055_zpsz5boos6i.jpg

BC "I eat at least two oranges a day, no lie " milli
IMG_2049_zpsn15thlbu.jpg

BC Teen Wolf!
IMG_2048_zps2jl2wu4j.jpg

And the hellraiser who will have to get in the photo tank for a good shot soon.
IMG_2047_zpsxctibmjp.jpg

Lonelyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow really looking good man. I now have water in my tank and the cycle is going on. So hopefully in short order things will be ready for some bc hotness.

Usctom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that eat 2 oranges milli. I think I need another milli pac.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks guys!

here's a couple more i shot about a month ago. Anxiously waiting for this one to blossom!

IMG_1677_zpsiewxtnoz.jpg

IMG_1680_zpsmfc0dur5.jpg

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you don't like to toot your own horn so ill do it for you :horn: beep :horn: beep

fungia_fiend

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love (love!) the BC "I eat at least two oranges a day, no lie " milli, but that name... Just call it the BC Scurvy Buster. I also like that "waiting to blossom".

Back