!!!!it's BATTLECOLOR!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There has to be a word for when you take a word and blend it with another word to make some new combo of letters that isn't actually a word but carries the idea of whats intended. Much like what I did with the title of this thread. I have know english teachers that would just cringe in disgust at them. Narcissism at its worst but still what is it called when you do it?

I am guilty of it again and again and while I do recognize the arrogance of forcing people to read and comprehend my own made up words at the end of the day, However I've managed to mangle our language the point gets across better than any other way I can come up with. or i've at least gotten your attention so I guess your stuck with more whatever you call it's from me to come.

Make no mistake though The richness embedded in these acros came not by devious slider swings in post, but by the care they are given here in my systems. Nothing but long captive gems and stable as always but i'm going to ramble on about the pack itself. What you see is what you get!

499.00 shipped

1. Pro Corals rainbow
  2. Blue Matrix
  3. June Ruby
  4. Snipers blue gummy or something from the other day ;)
  5. Ballistic
  6. Soft rainbow
  7. BC Xmas
  8. Hellraiser
  9. 3rd gen captive shortcake
  10. BC bonsai
IMG_2184-Edit_zpsw4f9xcfh.jpg

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I wasn't colorblind but the word rambling always sells on the battleground, just think of it as coralized in a positive way.
Awesome names and I gues the same about the colors. Lol!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wish I wasn't colorblind but the word rambling always sells on the battleground, just think of it as coralized in a positive way.
Awesome names and I gues the same about the colors. Lol!

"coralized" Just awesome!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 128 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back