AEFWs...A CURE FINALY!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well guys we did it! I honestly never thought I'd live to see it. Hoped. Oh sure I hoped just as much as anyone but I don't think I ever really believed deep down that it could actually happen. I just couldn't shake the shred of looming doubt that we'd ever unlock the secret to erasing these things from our hobby.

My friends It's been a long arduous road and we nearly killed ourselves to finally get here but the day we have all been waiting for has come at last. For it is with tremendous joy and overwhelmingly giddy delight that I am able to say, we now have a definitive and absolutely fool proof cure for acro eating flatworms!

Say good by to the ultimate bane of the acro keeper my stick loving friends. Today is a day that will go down in reefer history as this cure is one of the finest achievements and innovations since the very first person that ever filled a box with water and attempted to sustain aquatic life within.

Any accomplished sps keeper either has, is or eventually will be faced with the nearly hopeless and deflating challenge of dealing with these mini monsters. I see and have talked personally with many of you fighting the good fight wishing so badly that there was just one easy way to get rid of these things for good.
I can feel the desperation in your voices as you go over the details of all the damage, physical and psychological these worms have brought upon you. And it breaks my heart every time.

For the rest of you that think it won't happen to you, If you think you are safe from the certain despair that's probably living in your tank already unnoticed then you are wrong. It's only a simple matter of time before you flip over that colony with waning polyp extension to find that small tomato soup red cluster of doom thriving and embedded perfectly on the exposed skeleton.

...or so the old ways of thinking went. I mean it's time to forget all that

Using our revolutionary new system you will absolutely positively kill each and every worm and egg in your system with in hours. possibly minutes! Guaranteed! 100%

This is it guys we are finally here. Sps keeping will never be the same again and that's an extremely good thing! No dipping or inspecting. No long QT stints either. It may seem too good to be true but this method is so fast and simple and so effective that it will leave you without words and will change the way look at reef keeping entirely forever.

worm_jpg_zps3swskpyz.jpg

So long sucker!!!!

It's actually very simple. This is what you do

maxresdefault_zpsib4rubb6.jpg

i1ewh9geghmdhbvr3uyz_zpslioo4oj6.jpg

Last edited:

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This isn't what I think it is? Oh brother noooooooo! Say it ain't so.

Reefhunter007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got me! With every sentence I was like yes " yes" yes"!!! Reaped me right in to be kicked right in the you know what's !!!

anarchy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How could you do this to me Adam?! I just threw away everything other than zoas and shrooms because of my aefw crash

acolotto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but in all reality isnt there some type of dog medicine you could use to get rid of AEFW? Some people locally did it a couple months ago with great results. THIS IS NOT an april fools comment

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but in all reality isnt there some type of dog medicine you could use to get rid of AEFW? Some people locally did it a couple months ago with great results. THIS IS NOT an april fools comment
Interceptor. But there are huge effects on all kinds of other critters in your tank

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back