!!!BATTLECORALS Just SUCKED!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, I mean it used to....um, the site I mean. It's true! Or, maybe the whole point is debatable. It would be pretty naive of me I'd say not to think that there's plenty of people out there that do believe that. I mean.......Oh whatever. Enough with the silliness.

In fact

Don't even feel like reading the message below? No problem click anywhere on this post and you're there.

Going to hear me out? Then here's my pre-typed announcement for the groovy news!

Ok WOW, We finally did it! To everyone who waded through the sledge that was the old Battlecorals website I have to say thanks for your tremendous support and for bearing with the near total abandonment of the last half year or so. The old bird had been wounded and neglected for some time now and tonight, we finally put her out of her misery.

The Keenest among you may have noticed I have been dropping hints that a new site was on it's way over the last few months. I am really happy to say that today it's finally up and running! I have re-shot almost my entire catalog and added lots of new coral as well, finally catching up to the ubiquitous question, "Have you got anything that's not on the site?" Truth is, that while there will always be plenty of coral on the back burner getting primed for showcase, I have shot so many new pieces that I've had tucked around here, that I think I can finally relax for a moment. At least while you guys browse. Maybe..

Anyway, not going to ramble. There are much better places to be than this particular thread at this moment. because,

THE NEW BATTLECORALS SITE IS UP AND RUNNING. Have a look!

Want to thank Nick and Darryl for all you help and P's&Q's. The site would not have came together like it did without you guys!

Last edited:

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That has to be a record for hyperlinks in one post.

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish you had that up before I ordered! Lol. I'd probably be broke if you did though. I'm already thinking about the next pack!

Looks great.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That has to be a record for hyperlinks in one post.

LOL yeah sorry to anyone on mobiles the message is all messed up on there. :cry: maybe a smart mod can fix it1smile1

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Adam! The new site looks great! After all of the stuff I bought from you previously grows a bit, I'll have to pick up another handful of corals from you. I've surely got my eye on a few.

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great site bud i was super impressed and felt privileged to get a sneak peak sat! I might still be the only one that tries to take u up on the 1mil! Lol.

Reefhunter007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that's a site!!!! Makes wanna buy everything the pis are beautiful !!!! All it needs now is a frag pack selection !!!! Love the new look!!!!

anarchy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the new site. Can't wait for my next pack

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeez, more stuff to order! Nice!!!!

My only other comment is I can't believe you named something "Shark ****"....I kind of like it lol;)

Put me on the wait list for fairy food, I heard it's getting long:D

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeez, more stuff to order! Nice!!!!

My only other comment is I can't believe you named something "Shark ****"....I kind of like it lol;)

Put me on the wait list for fairy food, I heard it's getting long:D
So it that coral really $1,000,000?! or is that a joke?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Now that's a site!!!! Makes wanna buy everything the pis are beautiful !!!! All it needs now is a frag pack selection !!!! Love the new look!!!!

Agree, I left the door wide open for a wysiwyg section for sure. Thing is I always give you give first crack at packs and they don't stick around long enough to even get to the site. But I am working on wysiwyg for individual frags. :)

Back