Good LFS in the area?

donnie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're taking a day trip from Huntsville, AL to visit the aquarium and I was wondering if there was a good LFS in town. I see that 5th Day Creations is closed, and I think Justin (justinfrags) may be a little too far out of the way... any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Donnie

OP
OP
donnie

donnie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay cool, I glanced over them because I thought they only had tropical fish... I see now that they have saltwater as well. Thanks!

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish mania is another option but I'd skip it unless you have lots of time and are just looking.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bermuda triangle is a nice shop. Over priced in my opinion, but nice to look thru. I like going to fish mania. not much coral selection but they usually have fish and they are usually reasonably priced. its not the nicest of stores but i always swing by there.

Last edited:

Aaron Gustafson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have WWC Now & Later Gators, Radioactive Dragon Eyes, Red People Eaters, Devil's Armor Palys, Purple Hornets, Fire & Ice Zoas, Blue Agave Palys, and Utter Chaos Palys.

OP
OP
donnie

donnie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm mainly looking for corals, softies mostly, unless a find a young mandarin. Aaron, I'll be with my wife and another couple and their 2yr old daughter, so if you don't mind us all coming by and we have enough time, I'd definitely like to see them. I'll pm you my email address and phone number.

Thanks again everyone!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back