february meeting

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this months meeting has kinda fallen through the cracks. Ive had stuff going on every weekend this month and will still have something going on the rest of the month. So unless someone wants to host a meeting in the next week or two I say we have a meeting the first part of march. like maybe march 8th? how does that sound?

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't really care one way or the other - if someone wants to host this month we can go ahead and have a meeting. But if not would your place be available the first or second weekend in march? Whenever we have our next meeting we need as many members there as possible - we need to have a sit down and discuss the frag swap and some other club business.

I will go ahead and "sign up" to host in april.

If anyone else would like to claim a month to host that would really help keep things going with the meetings. It is so much better to have the meetings at someones house/apartment rather than at a resturant. And please don't anyone feel there tank is not big enough or that their house or apartment is not big enough to have the club over for a meeting. We usually only have 10 or so at a meeting, which is not that many people. Also one of the nice things about meetings is to see everyones set ups. We all do things slightly diff. and can all learn by the way others do or don't do things.

OP
OP
ironman

ironman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was planning to try and organize a picknick for the club for the june or july meeting. I would like to set up at the lake and grill out, bring a boat and jetski for everyone to have some fun on the water! so if possible try to leave those months open till we get closer.

scouncil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a ski boat and intertubes and skis. Might be able to sweet talk DH into bringing. Otherwise I have a big back porch and a nice back yard (and a big manly grill- DH's).

OP
OP
ironman

ironman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the more boats the better! Ive got a jetboat, jetski, and pontoon to bring. I figured we could get a picnic site at harrison bay and come and go from the beach.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back