**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See red answers.

I'm also new to the live sale idea. Although I am very excited to participate! Since this has been done before, can someone provide a link to a previous live sale thread? I'd be interested in just reading through a couple pages just to get a feel for it. I also have some other questions:

1. If someone is able to purchase an item first, will picture go away on the thread/become unlinked/link to the page but be shown as "sold out"/etc.? It will say "out of stock" on the website

2. I see that there will be some heavily discounted items, in the $1-$20 range. Do you show the normal price along with the discounted price to get an idea of the savings? Like, would you put an acan frag that normally costs $50 on the sale thread at say, $45? Or should we expect all items will be at pretty substantial discounts? I'm just trying to make sure I have the correct expectations. Is it possible to see a $400 chalice being sold for $1, or would it more likely be 10-20% off? There are substantially discounted items

3. Does rule 6 apply only to sale items that are $10 or less? So can someone buy an unlimited amount of > = $11 items? >$11 go crazy!

4. Is there any structure to the groupings of offers every 15 minutes? Like, will there be a zoa grouping, than SPS, etc. or will it be pretty random? Every 15 minutes 16 or so corals will go up and it is totally random as to what is offered.

5. I'm guessing everything will be WYSIWYG correct? Will there ever be multiples available? Or if there are multiples, would one grouping consist of 5 of the same coral but in WYSIWG pieces? Everything is WYSIWYG, one paly in particular there are multiples of since I have dozens of the same or larger size.

6. Also with Rule 6, you mention "regular" purchases and "super sale" purchases. Are all the corals you put on the thread considered "super sale" purchases and then we have to go to your website and buy something regular price? Or will each item be listed as either "regular" or "super sale." I only ask because I would consider a $600 chalice priced at $300 to be a super sale, but $300 is a good sum of money. So would it be considered "regular?" Anything more than $10 is "regular".
7. How often do you need to check in to be considered with you for the full 12 hours? You need to post something in every hour, then pm with your summary of posts. Post #'s are in upper right corner. You don't need to say "check in" if you have already posted something. Remember a purchase is required in addition to just posting each hour to be entered. Gift Certs won in this live sale do expire after 90 days.

I know these are a lot of questions but I'm a newb to this live sale idea. Thanks!

Cjscott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397852558.812967.jpg

What's the name for these ones?

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send some to Blaise and these ones too please
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397854208.946783.jpg

Blaise has never once asked for them which I find odd since they are totally Blaise worthy.

Those white and blue ones came from Blaise lol.

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back