**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm always awake..... unless I'm not.

Rule, rules, rules, will be forthcoming.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically, during the time of the sale, CC will post several WYSIWYG coral pictures in this thread. Usually it is 3 to 5 and done around every 15 minutes. Just depends on if Todd falls asleep! You click on the pic which will take you to the coral on their site. You can then add it to your basket and then check out. The first person to get thru the entire checkout process will get the coral. You have to be fast and you won't have much time to "think about it". There will probably be a lot of people watching the sale so this site and their site can get bogged down. Just don't come on here complaining and cussing about not being able to get anything. I've seen people put in "time out" because they can't deal with not getting any corals. Also, don't complain about prices. There seems to always be one person that gets on the live sale complaining that the prices are way too high and they can do better locally. If you don't get emotional about the whole ordeal, it is a lot of fun. CC will have some great pieces at great prices and they always have fun games going on during the sales. I believe you can wait until you actually get a coral before buying a shipping module. They will have it setup as free shipping/local pickup for your purchases and then you can buy the shipping module separately.

If anyone complains about name brand, aquacultured $1, $3, $13, $20 frags... well then I'll be prepared to laugh.

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically, during the time of the sale, CC will post several WYSIWYG coral pictures in this thread. Usually it is 3 to 5 and done around every 15 minutes. Just depends on if Todd falls asleep! You click on the pic which will take you to the coral on their site. You can then add it to your basket and then check out. The first person to get thru the entire checkout process will get the coral. You have to be fast and you won't have much time to "think about it". There will probably be a lot of people watching the sale so this site and their site can get bogged down. Just don't come on here complaining and cussing about not being able to get anything. I've seen people put in "time out" because they can't deal with not getting any corals. Also, don't complain about prices. There seems to always be one person that gets on the live sale complaining that the prices are way too high and they can do better locally. If you don't get emotional about the whole ordeal, it is a lot of fun. CC will have some great pieces at great prices and they always have fun games going on during the sales. I believe you can wait until you actually get a coral before buying a shipping module. They will have it setup as free shipping/local pickup for your purchases and then you can buy the shipping module separately.

Thanks for some clarification. I seen the "other" live sale event and noticed a lot of complainers. I'm just not that type to get my undies in a wad over something I can't control.

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm always awake..... unless I'm not.

Rule, rules, rules, will be forthcoming.

Thank you, CC. I thought maybe I missed the page where they were posted. Then went to the website and didn't see anything. I went through this thread about 3 times just so I was sure I didn't miss if they were posted. lol

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to do a pre sale contest tomorrow, stay tuned tomorrow morning!

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait! I love these live sales, i always tell myself im going to limit myself but that always ends up not being the case

787will

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you just clarify rule 6, is it 4 total of the $1, $3 and $10 or 4 of each so a possible total of 12 corals? thanks!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 42.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back