**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you just clarify rule 6, is it 4 total of the $1, $3 and $10 or 4 of each so a possible total of 12 corals? thanks!

There are tons of crazy cheap items in this sale but please try to limit yourself to a total of 4. We aren't going to split hairs if you pick up 5 or 6 but anyone who snipes super sale items in excess of what we deem fair will be refunded.

Thanks!

wolfpine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if I read it correctly, we will be able to save our shipping money by picking it up from your lovely shop and spend it on corals? Allowing us girls to come say hi! Running out of room in the 29....guess I better get the 50 up and running so I can fill it up too!

lockus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On your photos how big is the egg crate square for reference. 1/4" or 1/2"? Also if I am not available for delivery next week due to being out of town, can I arrange a date for shipping further into the future? If possible how would I purchase a shipping module?

lockus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reef trivia/caption this contests will continue in this sale too, each and every hour we will be giving away a $25 or $50 gift certificate.

"And that was the moment when I realized that the hundreds of those glorious doughnuts floating in hot oil looked like the many corals will be bagged up and floating this week."

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if I read it correctly, we will be able to save our shipping money by picking it up from your lovely shop and spend it on corals? Allowing us girls to come say hi! Running out of room in the 29....guess I better get the 50 up and running so I can fill it up too!

Indeed you may :)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On your photos how big is the egg crate square for reference. 1/4" or 1/2"? Also if I am not available for delivery next week due to being out of town, can I arrange a date for shipping further into the future? If possible how would I purchase a shipping module?

Each square is roughly 1/2"

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this would make a pretty nifty prize..... Now to think of a cool game!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a great prize!!!

Did I win the first to comment/dibs game?? Lol

Sorry :( I am going to toss up a picture at 6pm EST and the first person to tell me where I was when I took the pic wins! This may be tough or it may be the easiest ever!

****Winner has to pay shipping for the prize unless included with a live sale purchase. Shipping for this prize is $55.

broodc2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm also new to the live sale idea. Although I am very excited to participate! Since this has been done before, can someone provide a link to a previous live sale thread? I'd be interested in just reading through a couple pages just to get a feel for it. I also have some other questions:

1. If someone is able to purchase an item first, will picture go away on the thread/become unlinked/link to the page but be shown as "sold out"/etc.?
2. I see that there will be some heavily discounted items, in the $1-$20 range. Do you show the normal price along with the discounted price to get an idea of the savings? Like, would you put an acan frag that normally costs $50 on the sale thread at say, $45? Or should we expect all items will be at pretty substantial discounts? I'm just trying to make sure I have the correct expectations. Is it possible to see a $400 chalice being sold for $1, or would it more likely be 10-20% off?
3. Does rule 6 apply only to sale items that are $10 or less? So can someone buy an unlimited amount of > = $11 items?
4. Is there any structure to the groupings of offers every 15 minutes? Like, will there be a zoa grouping, than SPS, etc. or will it be pretty random?
5. I'm guessing everything will be WYSIWYG correct? Will there ever be multiples available? Or if there are multiples, would one grouping consist of 5 of the same coral but in WYSIWG pieces?
6. Also with Rule 6, you mention "regular" purchases and "super sale" purchases. Are all the corals you put on the thread considered "super sale" purchases and then we have to go to your website and buy something regular price? Or will each item be listed as either "regular" or "super sale." I only ask because I would consider a $600 chalice priced at $300 to be a super sale, but $300 is a good sum of money. So would it be considered "regular?"
7. How often do you need to check in to be considered with you for the full 12 hours?

I know these are a lot of questions but I'm a newb to this live sale idea. Thanks!

lockus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The photo was created under a Blood Moon lunar eclipse and the picture was taken from your Photobucket and posted to this forum.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back