Caribbeanguy 93 rimless build

caribbeanguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally started to document a few things, I have been buying some stuff as I could while working on the house as well as work priorities.

IMG_0742.jpg
IMG_0743.jpg
IMG_0744.jpg

Stand will be white to match the doors as close as possible. I still have to build a case for the Apex as well as a shelf for the dosing pumps and the dj strip. I want to later implement the Apex DOS system for continuous water changes. I am still looking for a slim ATO (15x7x24) I may have to custom that one..... So much still to do but I will try to keep this thread up on the progress. I still have to finish the basement walls so it may be slow threading for a bit but I do have some friends holding some Live rock for me, I plan to use Emarco 400 to hold the structure together. Going to go with a 2 inch sand bed. I want to do a minimalist aquascape. But hey I am open to ideas Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0738.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 209
OP
OP
C

caribbeanguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0771.jpg

painted it white, Still have to figure out the cabinet for the apex, I have a few friends holding rock, live sand will be purchased right after Christmas, hope to have this wet by end of January. Thanks SantaMonicaHelp!!

Back