Reefgen Group Buy

chriskid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That's right! Our good friend Justin has set up an awesome way to buy their coral for all of our fantastic CTARS members!

This is a first time and new offer from ReefGen where any one can order what they want, directly from them!

Log into their site at www.reefgen.us with the username [email protected] password reefgensale.
Now you can add whatever you want to the cart and pay right there.
There will be no shipping charges and the delivery will be to Exotic Fish and Corals the last Friday before the meeting.

After purchasing you MUST send an email to [email protected] with your name, online handle, phone number, and what you ordered.
If this doesn't happen your items will be removed.

If you have any other questions PM mylifeismyown66 or call Exotic Fish and Corals.

Cutoff date is November 14th!!!

Add your order now as some items are limited!!​

mylifeismyown66

FUPA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That's right! Our good friend Justin has set up an awesome way to buy their coral for all of our fantastic CTARS members!

This is a first time and new offer from ReefGen where any one can order what they want, directly from them!

Log into their site at www.reefgen.us with the username [email protected] password reefgensale.
Now you can add whatever you want to the cart and pay right there.
There will be no shipping charges and the delivery will be to Exotic Fish and Corals the last Friday before the meeting.

After purchasing you MUST send an email to [email protected] with your name, online handle, phone number, and what you ordered.
If this doesn't happen your items will be removed.

If you have any other questions PM mylifeismyown66 or call Exotic Fish and Corals.

Cutoff date is November 14th!!!

Add your order now as some items are limited!!​
I made a mistake!
Payment is to be made at exotic or over the phone, NOT on their website.

SaltAddict89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There chain sharks. Get to be 20" long and have to be in an aquarium of 55 degrees and they cost about 800

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 82 87.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back