Powder Brown Tang Free to good home

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately we need to find a new home for our Powder Brown Tang that we have had since March. Every so often she has nipped at our Duncan coral and lately our elegance. In the past we would give her extra marine grazers, and she would leave them alone.

Now for the past week we have caught he nipping at the tentacles of the elegance and pulling flesh off. Even with the marine grazer she rather nip at the coral.

So we were able to catch her tonight and she is in a temporary tank for the time being.

It's such a shame she is a beautiful fish and was a model citizen for a few months.

Free to a good home. May be best suited for FOWLR or a tank with little to no LPS. She only seemed interested in the Duncan, Elegance, and sometimes the torch. I would like to make sure she ends up in a 4ft tank or longer.

If you are interested let me know.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417053844.491045.jpg

sdheath

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I can provide a good home. I have a 120, not a FOWLR, but a good variety of corals and I feen enough nori to geep my tangs happy.

sdheath

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a gorgeous fish! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to provide a new home for her.

OP
OP
Vaiodude

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a gorgeous fish! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to provide a new home for her.

Glad she has a great new home! Also thanks for the Zoa frag. Hopefully once you get the purple tang back in the display everyone will play nice. [emoji2]

sdheath

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully once you get the purple tang back in the display everyone will play nice. [emoji2]
Had some minor aggression from the Kole at first, so I killed the lights early and they each went to a corner to sleep. In the morning and all day yesterday they got along fine. Last night after lights out I let the purple out of sump jail, and everyone is swimming happily side by side today! Thanks again.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 30.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 70 79.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.8%
Back