New CT Fish Store

GobyApparatus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dream is coming true!

Shoreline Pet & Aquarium will be opening by April 1st 2015 in Old Saybrook, CT.

You can Like the store on Facebook to keep track of the build.

https://www.facebook.com/ShorelinePet

I plan on working closely and being a sponsor for local clubs and forums.

Currently I have one position open for a fish expert to work with me to manage the fish department. Please let me know if you or someone you know is interested.

Thanks,

GobyApparatus

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with it. I imagine it as being such a hard business to be successful with. Look forward to seeing how it all unfolds...

LeslieP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHOOOO HOOOO!!! FINALLY, someone to take my $$ that isn't over an hour away!! I shall be following your progress. I know that there are many in the area that will be most appreciative of your efforts. Good luck!

RWinfrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think your rc thread got deleted or did I just miss it any shoot me a pm will be happy to talk suppliers with you

argi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations...will be nice having a shop that isn't an hour away! Will it be fresh and salt?

Of course it got deleted. I don't understand how a website devoted to the hobby is so against the hobby.

I think it is a fine line they have to tread...if they allow your post (which is basically an advertisement) they would have to allow every shop the same and then it becomes a site filled with shops advertising. Not saying I agree or disagree, just understand where they are coming from.

Keith

OP
OP
GobyApparatus

GobyApparatus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone. Please like the facebook link above and share with fellow reefers or friends and family who live in the Old Saybrook area. Although my livestock will be aquatic focused I will be carrying supplies for all of your pet needs.

Thanks,

Jeromy

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats and good luck! I'll have to take a ride over and check it out once you're up and running.

chriskid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
congradulations I'm sorry our talk was so short we will have to get back in touch again

OP
OP
GobyApparatus

GobyApparatus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is interested in seeing the space and hearing about my plan I will be at the store Saturday 10-5pm. I'l probably be there sooner and later but I'll def be there during those times. Come and share your ideas or lend a helping hand. We're in demolition mode. A licenced electrician would be helpful :)
719 Boston Post Rd
Old Saybrook, CT

Back