Any local sales for clean up crew?

ctopal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting to notice some algae creeping back into the display, time to bump up the clean up crew again. I'd like to find local if not crazy expensive. Anyone know of any sales coming up this weekend maybe? Thanks!

OP
OP
C

ctopal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I'll have to keep my eyes open. Hopefully they post some details in their forum.

sukimu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude Reefs2go had a special going on for a really long time, 100 BLHC for 20$ free shipping!

Corvingtonm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would personally wait and opt not to use reefs2go. Lol if you go on any facebook forum (Addictive Reef Keeping, Saltwater aquariums...etc) and ask about reefs2go, there will be one positive comment for every 10 negative.

If you want to order online, I use live aquaria build your own clean up crew, $75 free shipping gets you a variety of inverts. Or just wait for exotic fish and coral to have their sale, so you can see every piece your buying

sukimu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to bash you "
Corvingtonm" . but i have not had any issues from R2GO. Maybe its just your orders they mess up on purpose?

Corvingtonm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No offense taken don't worry :) some people have awesome results with them, but more people have negative results.. I tried them twice, still waiting for them to refund me around 100 for my purchases 8 months later. I won't work with them again, many others have had similar experiences. I'm really glad you had a good experience, but from mine, I wouldn't recommend them, neither will these 100+ people on yelp and reseller ratings

I think he has several options :) so he can make the choice, again zero offense taken

http://m.yelp.com/biz/reefs2go-clearwater-3
Reefs2Go Reviews - Reefs2go.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

LeslieP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used ReefCleaners.org several times with very good results. Always good to have options.

sukimu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Options are good to have but if a company has taken 8 months to refund me, i would certainly have a problem...Have you tried contacting them in those 8 months lol?

Skydvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are interested in Dwarf Cerith snails, I am planning on getting more soon, but the order will be way more than what I need. It is basically a two for one order. Between a few wandering out, some getting blasted out by the return (open top rimless), and the blue legged hermit (only got a couple), I've only got one left that I know of.

I'd probably have somewhere between 50-60 (assuming no extras are sent) remaining.

Suicideissleep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got acro eatting Isopods from reefs2go and had very poor service the last time I ordered

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I'll never order from Reef2Go again. First order all DOA, replacement after 2 weeks of waiting arrived all DOA. Asked for refund and was told it was MY UPS delivery service that was to blame. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

RWinfrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+4 thumbs down on reefs2 go 1 order was ok, second order doa tried contacting several times no contact back....... Great results with live aquaria and reef cleaners....... I hope they don't change anything when petco takes over...

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back