CTARS looking for donations for the FFM

Munchie1976

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CTARS is once again going to have a tank set up this year at the FFM :)

We are looking for donations from members and fellow reefers to help fill our tank!

If you can help out in any way, please contact me or our treasurer Amy (Aquamama) by PM, through email, through the CTARS Facebook or Google+ pages. (Amy's email or My email) Last year we raised over $1000 and updated our website with the funds. As always, thanks in advance for your help!!

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any donations that we can get for FFM a word be great! Proceeds from events like this help keep the club functioning as well as offset costs for special events and meetings.

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have some awesome stuff planned for the year and any money raised will go towards those activities, donations are greatly appreciated! Contact myself or Melissa if you would like to help out.

LeslieP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can donate some of my green nephthea frags if someone takes them up for me. I don't think I'm going to make it this year. They won't be mounted - I tried that last year a few weeks before the event and they all fell off anyways.

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can donate some of my green nephthea frags if someone takes them up for me. I don't think I'm going to make it this year. They won't be mounted - I tried that last year a few weeks before the event and they all fell off anyways.

Leslie, that would be greatly appreciated! Is anyone in your area heading up to FFM that you know of?

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can donate a pair of clowns, probably platinums, however I won't be able to make it up there this year. I'm in naugatuck if anyone that is out this way is going. I can meet up but not too far since my roof just sprung a leak and I have a feeling the next few days will be busy.

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can donate a pair of clowns, probably platinums, however I won't be able to make it up there this year. I'm in naugatuck if anyone that is out this way is going. I can meet up but not too far since my roof just sprung a leak and I have a feeling the next few days will be busy.

That would be awesome! Let me check with Jason, maybe we can come pick up the clowns from you. I'll let you know, thank you again!!! :)

shayna123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can bring gsp, a big fuzzy mushroom, purple death palys, mint green palys and a couple sour apple birdsnests. Nothing fancy but your welcome to them if you would like.

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

James is willing to come get the nepthia from you. Thank you again everyone! We really appreciate all the donations!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back