The Best Favia Ever!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Introducing the TCK GoodLuck Favia

It will be $200 shipped for nice 3-4 eyes. This favia will be the brightest thing in your tank. Frags are limited so be the first to own this piece. Paypal me if you want it. Happy viewing.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hurry only a few frags left before it goes into the display tank. Frags will be made one payment is received. Buddythelion i promise it will be 3-4 full eyes or more. I dont like to be cheap on size. So buy with no worries.

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been about 3 months now, tons of growth. The yellow is finally starting to kick in now that it's under radions and not kessils. The yellow is a bit of a struggle to bring in, but hopefully it develops some more as seen in the growth rim.

16283313501_b4d28333a4_b.jpg

Last edited:

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know,,,, I know its a vendors thread and all, so I guess you have to take the good replies with the bad,,,, but after 3 months of growth & looks to be encrusting the plug and all,,, it no way resembles the orginal pic posted by the vendor, even just a little bit. Looks to me to just be another Green Favia to add to the list with all the other Green Favias. Guess I am banned now :(

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know,,,, I know its a vendors thread and all, so I guess you have to take the good replies with the bad,,,, but after 3 months of growth & looks to be encrusting the plug and all,,, it no way resembles the orginal pic posted by the vendor, even just a little bit. Looks to me to just be another Green Favia to add to the list with all the other Green Favias. Guess I am banned now :(
It's come a long way. It's still a very nice piece and one of my faves, just a progression photo since I had the camera out. I'm hoping that the yellow will come out even more.

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's amazing how much a coral's color can morph when in different conditions. I've seen some weird stuff happen. The difference in colors with this piece (orig vs grown out frag) is remarkable. Keep us posted, I don't think it has settled all the way in yet.

Keithcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of the time a coral that is gold/yellow will turn green under lower light. I have a similar favia that will turn more green the lower the light is so possible it just needs a little bump in lighting and it will be back to the amazing color of the mother colony.

I would love to see a new pic of the mother colony

FLipp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got excited when reading best favia ever. lol :help:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 80 87.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back