Awesome 9 pack!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pirates.Reef

High End Coral Collector / Vendor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my pack with a few extras and I am very happy. Packaging is great the bags are named and corals have polyp extension in bags and after being placed into my tank. For people who don't know Sps frags usually loose their color after being fragged. I'm sure the pictures are taken as soon the sticks are cut but after it goes into recovery mode the colors will change so don't freak out if your frags don't look like rainbows it takes time. Nothing good happens quickly in this hobby.

Sangheili

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks insane but the reality is a different story. I wish I could say I'm tickled but I'm not thrilled about this order at all and I have PM'd TCK with no response. I got the pack specifically for the yellows and nothing is yellow in any of these corals at all. The ones that should be yellow are green and pale green at best. The yellows and golds in your photo look nice and bright. These dont even look like the same frags and ive been in the hobby a long time. Half of the frags look browned out or bleached and they werent labeled so i cant even tell what 75% of them were supposed to be since they dont look like that photo at all. I definitely did not get the corals shown here (WYSISYG) or else these are insanely photoshoped. The only good thing I can say is that he added in a frag of JF lepto for free which does look very nice (so I doubt it was shipping bc that coral looks great). Otherwise I feel like I paid ~$400 for 9 $10 frags and a JF lepto. Feeling used ripped off right now.

Not a happy customer...

Got my frags yesterday and I am pleased. They are not quite as colorful as the pic, but they show colors that indicate overtime they will look just like the mothers. Its worth nothing that none of the 50+ SPS Ive bought from other vendors have been exactly like the pics - to differing degrees.

nexenn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to update that the customer service was excellent and they took care of the problem.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back