OP
OP
TarHeelReefer22

TarHeelReefer22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What other color morphs do you guys have this one looks better with the blues on but my roommate dropped this fixture during my move so now only the whites and fans work no more blues they are all 3w leds and I was just assuming that I would just get another led fixture but I was also looking at t5s anyone with t5 and softies experience mostly mush and zoa in the tank

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What other color morphs do you guys have this one looks better with the blues on but my roommate dropped this fixture during my move so now only the whites and fans work no more blues they are all 3w leds and I was just assuming that I would just get another led fixture but I was also looking at t5s anyone with t5 and softies experience mostly mush and zoa in the tank

I have ones with green tips. You can see them on the front right rock in he tank.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1385815927.240913.jpg

Matt888

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checkout my Ricordia Garden thread. There's several different color varieties and all were caught in the wild. From my experience, Rics seem to prefer less light (T5's over high watt halides). My Rics expand and look happier when the halides are off and only have the T5's running (Blue +, Purple +, Blue +, Blue +).

OP
OP
TarHeelReefer22

TarHeelReefer22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checkout my Ricordia Garden thread. There's several different color varieties and all were caught in the wild. From my experience, Rics seem to prefer less light (T5's over high watt halides). My Rics expand and look happier when the halides are off and only have the T5's running (Blue +, Purple +, Blue +, Blue +).
I agree and you are using the perfect spec for t5s most people don't realize that they don't need the 10k

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an orange, green, green rainbow and blue. I will try to post pics

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back