What's your thoughts on this gem

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R family I wanted some feedback on this gem I came across it on facebook and I believe the owner is gonna sell it. I've never seen on elite it before and just wanted to hear some feedback on thoughts gem or not.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 386
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 428
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 406

jgraz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My thoughts on that is YES def a gem.

My thoughts on you always coming across stuff like that would probably get removed.

OP
OP
lps1212

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool....nicest one I've seen.
really you have an exquisite taste in corals so you saying this must be true :smile: thanks John for the post and nayrgaijin I gotta agree

jaysauce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's located in Cali. Hes asking $1500 for it i believe. I recently bought some mushrooms from him, and it was not pleasant. The whole shipping process was terrible. He did not shipped on the planned day. The shipping address was wrong. The packaging was terrible and there was no heat packs. He does not offer live arrival guarantee. I'm still waiting for a refund more than a week later. Interested buyers should be aware of this, especially because of price he is asking for this mushroom. Aside from that I would say that the mushroom is very beautiful. If u do get this coral, I hope that ur experience goes well more smoothly than mine.

OP
OP
lps1212

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's located in Cali. Hes asking $1500 for it i believe. I recently bought some mushrooms from him, and it was not pleasant. The whole shipping process was terrible. He did not shipped on the planned day. The shipping address was wrong. The packaging was terrible and there was no heat packs. He does not offer live arrival guarantee. I'm still waiting for a refund more than a week later. Interested buyers should be aware of this, especially because of price he is asking for this mushroom. Aside from that I would say that the mushroom is very beautiful. If u do get this coral, I hope that ur experience goes well more smoothly than mine.
sorry to hear that I know it is difficult when corals die from shipping I recently purchased from him and had some corals arrive so so it reached out to him and let him know the situation right away and he replied with what ever dies I would replace so I thought that was pretty cool of him. Communication is key in these situations is what I always say gl

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a nice piece for sure, but that picture is super "juiced" up!! Lol.

I don't think it's worth half of what the supposed asking price is....

OP
OP
lps1212

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea at 500 I would have already jumped on it :tongue:

akitareefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I adjusted the photo a little to get a better idea of the actual coloring. Nothing about the colors is that great... I realize the color pattern is rare but I'd rather have a bounce shroom or something else. I wouldnt pay more than $300
image (1).jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back