An end of an Era

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CustomReefCreations

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today marks the end of an era. Today is a sad day, yet a proud moment in my life and for my business Custom Reef Creations. We are sad because we are losing one of our best employees here at the shop. I am proud, because through the years I feel I have developed a lifelong friendship with a very special individual. She has helped me, not only with my business, but has given me the opportunity to step out and enjoy time with my family. I am so excited for a new door and opportunity to open for her. A totally new chapter awaits. The start of a new career, and a new addition to her family. I can't wait to watch her continue to thrive in this life. I am so very proud of her!
Today is Brandi's last day at Custom Reef Creations. She will be missed more than words can describe.
From my family to yours......
We love you B.
Thank you for the years of help and support.
We are so proud of you.

Bill

Rob Top1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I felt your pain. Many years of retail management running large and small building, big revenue to not so big mom and pop. I have been blessed with a few individuals along the way that make their departure bitter sweet.
But from my vantage point, she is losing a one of a kind boss. For you to share this in such an open format speaks volumes of the type of businessman, leader, person you are.
While don't know either of you I do wish both the best if luck.

Last edited:

DMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know her, but I can say you sound like an incredible boss. Don't know to many (any) that would show their appreciation with words like yours. At my job, people have retired after 30 years of service and don't even get the door held open for them on the way out.

OP
OP
CustomReefCreations

CustomReefCreations

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you both for the compliment. unfortunately I agree that people and the world around us are changing. There is very little gratitude shown towards the people that make small and large businesses work on a daily basis. Its the least I could do is show someone gratitude, that has given me a large period of their life, and worked hard to help us be successful. I do this for the love of he hobby, not because I plan to get rich any time soon. Brandi had to do what was best for her family, so there is no hard feelings there and she already knows that. If I could afford to pay her what she is actually worth I would go broke quick :)

Back