Par Meter

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post here if you'd like to use the club par meter. I will be keeping between member uses and would like it to return to me every time so that we can keep better track of it.

CoryC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If no one has reserved it I would like to so I can find the sweet spot for my acros. Adding some UV/Blue LED strips here soon, wanna see if that ups the par.

OP
OP
k2parkstar

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If no one has reserved it I would like to so I can find the sweet spot for my acros. Adding some UV/Blue LED strips here soon, wanna see if that ups the par.

Your top of the list. I've got new bulbs coming in this week. I just wanna check my numbers real quick then it's yours.

NanoPoseidon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to jump on the list for the par meter. I really need to decide on whether or not to upgrade my lighting! :)

NanoPoseidon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
K2.. Go ahead and let Ziggy use it if you want.. I am swamped with work over the next couple of weeks so time is not on my side... I will check back with ya then to get it. No big hurry for me. Thanks!

gwhook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have it and will get it to Justin by the end of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:

misterp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I know I'm not a "member" but would like to come to some of the meetings and possibly have someone either let me use the meter or take a trip toward Chatt and just do some readings for me.

I actually have an Apogee meter but it always seems to give really low readings...below what I think would be reasonable for my setup so that is why I'd like to verify with a second meter.

Any thoughts are welcome about either using as a non-member or have a member come down and I'll pay your gas and buy you lunch one day.

OP
OP
k2parkstar

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to get the parts meter back from another member. As soon as I have it, I'll make sure it gets to you.

Chriscrna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks brother. I'm cycling a frag tank I picked up from Esage. Looks great. Threw a brand new Kessil 360 WE on it. Getting set up to grow out some crazy cool corals.

Once this thing is 100% stable and producing.....ETRC brethren are welcome to share in its bounty.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back