September meeting

Chriscrna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If no one else has plans to host a September meeting, I would like to open up my home to do so.

My schedule is fairly tight, but here are the dates I can do it:

Fri 9/19
Sat 9/20
Sun 9/28

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Esage

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
28th is a no go for me, the 20th is maybe. Are we coming up on membership fees being due?

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gary (Gwhook) and I came up with an idea to do a true frag swap at this months meeting, each of us can bring any coral for trade or just to give to each other, I'm going to bring a few acro frags; My thought is if I give away a frag and my tank crashes, I'll always have a back up in a local tank. I recently lost my favorite acro frags that I got from Zach (Blueberry Diesel acro), I never got the chance to give away a frag and the frag I had just melted away in less than a day.

Also we will have a few dry goods to raffle off to attending members.

gwhook

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gary (Gwhook) and I came up with an idea to do a true frag swap at this months meeting, each of us can bring any coral for trade or just to give to each other, I'm going to bring a few acro frags; My thought is if I give away a frag and my tank crashes, I'll always have a back up in a local tank. I recently lost my favorite acro frags that I got from Zach (Blueberry Diesel acro), I never got the chance to give away a frag and the frag I had just melted away in less than a day.

Also we will have a few dry goods to raffle off to attending members.

Sounds like a plan. I will bring a frag or two something. I have several pieces of the grape monti and orange cap.

seased

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Either the 20th or 28th will work for me. I'm sure I can come up with some acro frags to swap/trade.

OP
OP
Chriscrna

Chriscrna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's plan on the 20th then. That will work out best for me as well. Depending on how many people are coming, I will either smoke baby back ribs or pulled pork and smoked mac n cheese.

Gladfelter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One note though. Early in the fiscal year we moved the rotation of the dues and the elections to coincide with the calendar year. It was voted on and approved. Thus dues are not due until January.

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One note though. Early in the fiscal year we moved the rotation of the dues and the elections to coincide with the calendar year. It was voted on and approved. Thus dues are not due until January.

We need to get the bylaws updated to reflect this.

OP
OP
Chriscrna

Chriscrna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gladfelter, I am completely indifferent on the meeting time (well, I really don't want to do it at 6 am). But, the 20th is finally a Saturday I have absolutely nothing else going on. What is everyone's time preference? 4...5...6...7...8...?

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gladfelter, I am completely indifferent on the meeting time (well, I really don't want to do it at 6 am). But, the 20th is finally a Saturday I have absolutely nothing else going on. What is everyone's time preference? 4...5...6...7...8...?

Any of those hours work for me.

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cut some acro frags today for the meeting!

Last edited:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back