New Guy

JacksonAquatics7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody, my name's Shawn, i have a 37 gal mixed reef tank! and I'm excited to be the newest member of the club! Wanna say thanks to Chris for helping me join and I'm looking forward to having a blast and hearing all kinds of depend viewpoints and info!!

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Shawn, Welcome to ETRC and R2R! I won't judge you based on your friends.... JK, Chris is an awesome guy!

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post some pics of your tank.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 187

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome

OP
OP
JacksonAquatics7

JacksonAquatics7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just have the crappy l.e.d light that came with the tank, it was so dark that I had to supplement it with another l.e.d light.. I'm so over my corals looking like crap and not growing like they should.. I have to turn on the night blues just to be able to see the corals color and I know I can't leave just those on all time..
I really want T5 lights, I've been trying to find someone with a 2 or 3 bulb fixture with feet that they'd be willing to trade.. But sadly I haven't had much luck finding anybody yet...

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just have the crappy l.e.d light that came with the tank, it was so dark that I had to supplement it with another l.e.d light.. I'm so over my corals looking like crap and not growing like they should.. I have to turn on the night blues just to be able to see the corals color and I know I can't leave just those on all time..
I really want T5 lights, I've been trying to find someone with a 2 or 3 bulb fixture with feet that they'd be willing to trade.. But sadly I haven't had much luck finding anybody yet...

I've got a buddy with a 30" 4 bulb T5, Mr. D

ZIGGY63

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theirs a guy out near Nashville that's got a lamp for sale, might want to check their sale forum.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back