Offline edit Radion with Reeflink?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SloppyJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically, my lights are off right now and I want to play with the lighting schedule in ESL (browser). Since my Radion is connected to the reeflink now, every time I click a point to adjust it, it lights the tank up. Is there a setting that's available to temporarily disconnect the reeflink from my system or do I just need to pull the plug on it? It was a huge PITA to set it up and I'm afraid something will undoubtedly mess up if I keep unplugging it.

Thanks.

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically, my lights are off right now and I want to play with the lighting schedule in ESL (browser). Since my Radion is connected to the reeflink now, every time I click a point to adjust it, it lights the tank up. Is there a setting that's available to temporarily disconnect the reeflink from my system or do I just need to pull the plug on it? It was a huge PITA to set it up and I'm afraid something will undoubtedly mess up if I keep unplugging it.

Thanks.

Didn't mean to leave you "in the dark" (haha...?!?) on your thread here. As far as I know, unplugging your ReefLink would be the way to get around that.

I find it a bit annoying at times as well, especially on those late night tank tinkerings. What did you find worked the best for you?

Randy
EcoTech Product Test Team

OP
OP
SloppyJ

SloppyJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats the only thing I've found that works. It is a bit annoying but hopefully we can get an offline edit mode in there.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back