got my CPR nano bio pellet reactor

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So i got my Nano reactor today. I was up in air between vodka and pellets and went with pellets this time around because I wasnt to good at keeping up every day perfectly with vodka dosing last time I did it a few years ago. This thing is really small and I like the way it takes up almost no space in my sump. I got it sitting next to my skimmer so it can pull in water let out by it. I am using the 2 little fish pellets and only started with half the amount of 100ml of pellets for my 40 breeder but 50gal over total volume with sump. So i guess see how well this stuff actually works.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so far its been working good the reactor itself. I havnt seen the need to want a rio 180 pump instead of the 90 it comes with like I read some people say it cant turn it enough. I actually have the pump turned down a tiny bit so they are not tumbling so fast. Havnt seen any change in Nitrate yet since doubt bacteria populated it already. I am hoping to see some kind of change by wed as I see most people say its about a week before they start to see something happen. I will say adding them made my skimmer go a bit crazy for a while.

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back