has anyone bought a tank from nemofish.us

gacolt

JEEP STUFF
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im looking to buy a 48x24x12 deep blue aquarium and nemofish.us has them for a good price but i have never bought anything from them before have any of you guys/gals bought from this website before and was it a good experience or bad.did you have any problems?please let me know.thanks in advance.if this is in the wrong section please move.

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are referring to the store called Nemo's Reef in Charlotte, NC then I can tell you they are a reputable store. They were the 3rd store to take a chance on our food products when we were passing out samples two years ago. Chris and Kevin are the owners and have a great reputation in the local clubs.

OP
OP
gacolt

gacolt

JEEP STUFF
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are referring to the store called Nemo's Reef in Charlotte, NC then I can tell you they are a reputable store. They were the 3rd store to take a chance on our food products when we were passing out samples two years ago. Chris and Kevin are the owners and have a great reputation in the local clubs.
thats the same store.thanks for the input.im gonna give them a call.ill tell them that reeffrenzy said they where good people.thanks

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back