Jbwave anyone?

DrewBrees713

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does it compare to Jebao twin controller? What can one do and the other cant? Been hearing great things about it but don't know anyone that have it running their pumps.

jd371

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one too and love it. There's more wave patterns and adjustments. Everything is done through the app, there is only one button on the unit for feed mode since that function is used daily. Before I would make an adjustment at the twin controller and then come back to the front of the tank to see the results and back and forth. Now I make the adjustments sitting in front of the tank.

l8_apex_it

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had one for the last two years or so. I use one large power-supply to control both pumps (need to move a jumper inside). I love the control!

I just found that Joe has added a change to the last firmware that allows you to schedule up to 5 sequences/patterns through out the day. So even closer to the high end pumps now. I need to update to the latest firmware.

Great support too!

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I installed one 3 months ago on my new system. I like it alot. The box is smaller than one of the stock controllers. Much more options available to customize your water flow. I like the self cleaning mode. I run a custom pattern which never has the same flow. Good product!

l8_apex_it

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking through the online manual last night and I believe you can use a "custom" flow pattern to do what you are wanting to do instead of pulse, blast, etc.

l8_apex_it

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See page 14 and page 17 of the manual for working with the custom patterns for software version 4.0. You can specify the left or right pump to have the same % at all 4 stages while you vary the other pump to your liking.

fernalfer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See page 14 and page 17 of the manual for working with the custom patterns for software version 4.0. You can specify the left or right pump to have the same % at all 4 stages while you vary the other pump to your liking.

thanks i will take a look

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 46 85.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.6%
Back