Jebao auto dosing pump dp-4

aslmx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never tried this one but I did try another Chinese pump. I couldn't trust it the pump heads kept popping off. I'm a cheap reefer and love my jebao wp 40 but a dosing pump is another story. If it screws up and dumps too much alk or cal it could be pretty bad. Just my opinion and this one may be better.

OP
OP
Moonlightreef

Moonlightreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never tried this one but I did try another Chinese pump. I couldn't trust it the pump heads kept popping off. I'm a cheap reefer and love my jebao wp 40 but a dosing pump is another story. If it screws up and dumps too much alk or cal it could be pretty bad. Just my opinion and this one may be better.

i have wp25 for about a year still works great , im gonna order DC6000 soon to see how that works.

aslmx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have wp25 for about a year still works great , im gonna order DC6000 soon to see how that works.
yea I'd like to try one of those. I'm still running a mag 5. I've said I ll go to a doc when it breaks but it's 7 years old and still running strong so I'm not thinking it's going to quit any time soon.

OP
OP
Moonlightreef

Moonlightreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea I'd like to try one of those. I'm still running a mag 5. I've said I ll go to a doc when it breaks but it's 7 years old and still running strong so I'm not thinking it's going to quit any time soon.

i just placed my order for the dc6000 i cant wait to see how it works

cryptics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I set up the DC9000 a few weeks ago on a manifold. It runs 2 tanks, skimmer, reactor and an ARIID reactor flawlessly. Very quiet

Eric B

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a DC12000 since they came out on a closed loop and it has worked perfectly and super quiet and less energy use compared to the dart it replaced. I also have had 2 wp40's and 4 wp25's since they came out and all still work perfect just have to clean them a few times a year. I have been happy so far with all Jebao products and looking to replace some of my wp series pumps with the new rw series....

OP
OP
Moonlightreef

Moonlightreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a DC12000 since they came out on a closed loop and it has worked perfectly and super quiet and less energy use compared to the dart it replaced. I also have had 2 wp40's and 4 wp25's since they came out and all still work perfect just have to clean them a few times a year. I have been happy so far with all Jebao products and looking to replace some of my wp series pumps with the new rw series....

im looking forwarded to try the new RW pumps as well . They look much smaller in size witch i like

OP
OP
Moonlightreef

Moonlightreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my DC6000 all i can say its amazing . I did PVC plumbing for all my chiller , return and reactors and im only running it on 4 bars instead of 6 :)

BODI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I clicked on this thread looking for info/reviews on the new DP-4 dosing pump lol... this thread needs a different title!

OP
OP
Moonlightreef

Moonlightreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I clicked on this thread looking for info/reviews on the new DP-4 dosing pump lol... this thread needs a different title!

hahah i know we kind of went of topic there cuz no one has any info about that yet

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the dosing unit running for a week now, no problem so far.
Got to say I have it running in different measure cups as I can see the amount for each pump I have it programed for if it is off.
Everyday I still get the same amount all over 4 pumps.
Will let this run for a month or longer before I set it up on frag tank.

OP
OP
Moonlightreef

Moonlightreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the dosing unit running for a week now, no problem so far.
Got to say I have it running in different measure cups as I can see the amount for each pump I have it programed for if it is off.
Everyday I still get the same amount all over 4 pumps.
Will let this run for a month or longer before I set it up on frag tank.

please let us know how it goes , thanks

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back