Best sps frag tools

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for input on what everyone uses for fragging sps? Looking for something that somewhat holds up in our reefs and can snip delicate dead ends to good size frags? Considered bone cutters but thought I'd ask.

MatteZ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Get the ecotech propagation kit. It's on sale for $50 till the end of the month. The glue alone is worth $20. The tools are top of the line.

OP
OP
Saltgator

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get the ecotech propagation kit. It's on sale for $50 till the end of the month. The glue alone is worth $20. The tools are top of the line.
Thanks. Definitely gonna look at it.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All you need is a nice pair of bone cutters

Acro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've found fish and my stupid hands hitting my acros to be the best lol! But seriously ecotech has a seriously high end kit.

Velodog2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The kit looks nice for $50!

Couldn't find anything on the walgreens website.

But Amazon has a number of bone cutters including real legit ortho ones that are articulated, I'm assuming for better mechanical advantage, although I could be wrong about that. The articulated ones run $40-50, but I would rather pay that for just the cutters and skip the glue and fancy box if they are going to cut more easily. Some of those acro skeletons are hard!!

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely have to look at these. Thanks R&G

deff doo there in the womens section of the store with all the nail products. there **toe Nail cutters** they work great make sure you get the ones that retract it has a coil like thingy attached to both handles. dont get the one with the piece you flip down to make them stay apart fromeach other.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 48.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 48 53.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 23.3%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.0%
Back