Ecoxotic panorama led

mrred

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the marine blue to supplement 2 96 watt pc`s on my 90dt. I think its a good light. Puts off decent shimmer with top water movement. I bought it for the price also. A lot of mixed reviews on line I noticed. It should be decent for your tank.

OP
OP
R

ridburton061

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, im just getting started so ill eventually upgrade to something better if needed. Just looking for something decent and affordable to start

SABOB

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Panorama Pro's over my 12 gallon Nanocube with a Hammer,Frogspawn,Kenya Tree,Zoas,GSP and a trial SPS

SABOB

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, 1 is 12K white and other is Blue/Magenta.Removed Power Compact lights that were stock and installed these(with reflectors) in hood a couple years ago

SABOB

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410998554.567263.jpg

FL_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using these lights for a while now(actinic only) there a good light for the price plus if one goes out they will send you a new one. I had a few leds go out and they sent me 2 new lights and payed the shipping. They have a new controllable version of this light now that looks nice.

erictorres0311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 Panorama pros on a standard 55g tank. There's some polyps, torch, clam, trial sps, and mushrooms. Have had lights since when i first started which was about 3 years ago. They are still working, I like how slim they are and powerful for a small light. These are the lights that made me stay with leds.

OP
OP
R

ridburton061

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 Panorama pros on a standard 55g tank. There's some polyps, torch, clam, trial sps, and mushrooms. Have had lights since when i first started which was about 3 years ago. They are still working, I like how slim they are and powerful for a small light. These are the lights that made me stay with leds.
What colors are you using? Any chance you snap a picture?

erictorres0311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can't go wrong as a starter light. There customer service is also great. That's another reason i got more than one. Another light could be the Kessil A160, current one is the 150. Have not personally owned one but, I do have the A360. On a 70 corner tank, and love the shimmer. They have two year warranty and there customer service is awesome!!!!!

OP
OP
R

ridburton061

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can't go wrong as a starter light. There customer service is also great. That's another reason i got more than one. Another light could be the Kessil A160, current one is the 150. Have not personally owned one but, I do have the A360. On a 70 corner tank, and love the shimmer. They have two year warranty and there customer service is awesome!!!!!
I was checking out the kessils, heard alot of good things. Also a local shop has a few setup, just a little more money then i was looking to spend right now

erictorres0311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I know on the price but you get what you pay for. You can't go wrong with either one, they both have the shimmer. If that's what your looking for and that's what my wife was looking for she was happy with either. I'll look for a pix.

Dmmz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate mine but picked up a t5 to go along with it but if I where you I would spend the money now and get a good light you will be much happier

cpayne015

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
had a 24 inch for 30 gal, 36 inch for 65 gal and 48 inch for 75....loved them all and got great color...you will not grow sps with them but have no trouble with lps

cpayne015

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when i went to my 220 i went with kessil 360 w and these are best i have ever seen and give a tru shimmer

Back