Apex to Jebao RW DC WP Pump / WaveLine DC Pump

Eckolancer

LED GURU
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hopefully it works well for the both of us. just got confirmation it shipped from Fish-Street

Same here also ordered a backup jebao dc12000 that's been running almost a year now. I see big have shipped today and should arrive on the 23rd.

zesty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I kinda went out on a limb here... I don't even know what kinda of control I can get out of this... but I have a few too many barley pops after work and did some buzzed online aquarium ordering. :crossedlips:

Eckolancer

LED GURU
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine works great now just need to program some waves in the profiles. I used a plain cat5e cable and worked fine.

Mattlee2543

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had one of those module and have NO idea where to start in the apex. I know how tohook it all up but once that is done what is my next step?

zesty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, you've plugged the module into the apex, then plugged your jebao into the module and then plugged in the power cord to the pump. Then you need to create an outlet for your pump profile. Once I was in the outlet, I clicked the little wand (in fusion) to start a pump wizard setup. This is what I dreamed up, it's not from anything, I just started messing with it. I just kept adding points and adjusting them and wound up with this:
If you click on the button just to the right of the outlet button, it will take you to the basic view and the wand will show up.
3TpBLXJ.png

Last edited:

gcrawford

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to the Neptune site and go to the support link and to the forum. There is a wealth of knowledge there on programming for controllable pumps.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back