Looking to ditch my radion

Mr.Acro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I’m definitely switching to metal halides at this point. I’m so fed up with my radion after year of struggling with it, so I was just wondering if you all could send me some links of where you got your halides. And any recommendations on what i should get.I have a 60 gallon sps cube.

Thanks!

fishmaster818

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I’m definitely switching to metal halides at this point. I’m so fed up with my radion after year of struggling with it, so I was just wondering if you all could send me some links of where you got your halides. And any recommendations on what i should get.I have a 60 gallon sps cube.

Thanks!

Why dont you like your radions. Get ocean revive so26s. I have them and they work great. Ive been wanting to get some radions so some feed back on them would be great

kacrocorals581

Gotta have that acro
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love mh but on a tank that small your gonna have to run a chiller if that's fine I'd do a 250w pendent with t5 supplement but I had a 60 cube and ran 6 t5 4 blue+ 1 uvl true actinic one 18k and I could grow anything and great color and growth

anarchy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reef Brite hybrid fixture looks amazing. I'm running 250w lumen max elites on my 93 and db 30 and I believe a coral Vue 250w with t5. For your setup you Def want a big pendant reflector. I tried the halide/t5 combo on my 93 and just wasn't enough coverage from the halide (small reflector) but it's good on my 27

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 155 61.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 27.0%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 88 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.6%
Back